1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Class Community Project - All Of The Currently Existing Build Specializations

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by i eat bees, Nov 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i eat bees

i eat bees i eat bees HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Howdy lads.
    I've recently had an idea and I'd like to get some of your help.
    Every time I ever make an endgame build- I follow a very basic set of rules that I might uncover in the near future.
    But now I'd like to talk about the most important one- A specialization.
    Now I'm not talking about stuff as for "Most damage" or "Most walkspeed", I'm talking about specific type of missions or goals that I am looking for the build to achieve.

Here's a list of my currently known ones:

PvP - A build that is 100% focused on the ability to kill other players without dying, Typically has a lot of elemental defense/thorns/poison, Works best with Mage.

PvE/Boss Eliminator - A build that is fully focused on PvE and being able to solo Bosses/Dungeons, Stuff such as Hive or LI, Will typically do massive damage with decent elemental defense and high skill point defense, Works best with Warrior at the moment.

Mobility - A build that is based on being able to move around quickly from place to place, For stuff such as exploring or loot running, Will typically have very high mana regen and walkspeed, Works best with Archer.

Guild Wars/Swarms Eliminator - A build that is fully focused on being able to eliminate swarms of mobs, Will typically have a lot of life steal and defense + exploding, Works best with Assassin (Because of the crowd control and area damage spells).

Support - Generally mages, High mana regen to spam heal when with a group, May have high health or good damage, Can also work with Archer as "Damage support".

Utility - Builds that are based on having high xp bonus for grinding/dungeons or high loot bonus, Works with any class.

Now this is where the problem starts, I've been thinking a lot but I did not manage to thing of any other "Class specializations", What I'm asking for is if you have any new ideas for those, Please comment them down below and I'll add them in for all to see, I'm hoping that together we'll manage to make a huge list of those for people to choose from whenever they want to make an endgame build, Good bye and peace out.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  2. hgbrd

hgbrd the earth thunder water man HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't know if this would fit but...
    Support: Generally mages, super high mana regen to spam heal when with a group. May have high health, and if so will have high damage as well to aggro mobs.

i eat bees likes this.
  3. Totum

Totum Mythic: 1 Chests: 5k HERO

Minecraft:
    Tank, warrior is the best, just use any rainbow slap with blue mask, far cosmos, vaward, idk boots, prisms, prowess, dia fusion

4. i eat bees

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Definetly does fit and I don't know how I forgot about it.
    I thought about that- But tank is more of a something to focus on a build, It serves no actual purpose or goal.

hgbrd likes this.
  5. RoseGoldIsntGay

RoseGoldIsntGay k e k HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Damage output?
    like assassin flameshot / cata
    warrior alka
    archer spring
    and ahh mage uhhh uhm uhhh fatal?

RawFish likes this.
  6. Gigavern

Gigavern Famous Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You forgot Utility Builds - XP, Loot, Etc.

i eat bees likes this.
  7. i eat bees

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah that might be worth adding

8. i eat bees

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's a build that is focused on a lot of damage, It serves no actual purpose, And if it does that'd fall under something like PvE or PvP.

9. Totum

Totum Mythic: 1 Chests: 5k HERO

Minecraft:
    Glass cannon, dishes out high dps but is glassy and has low defense

10. i eat bees

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You didn't fully get what I meant by build specializations.
    Glass cannon falls under something to focus on in a build, Not a purpose or a goal you want to achieve such as be good in PvP and so on.

11. minjae

minjae Az Extremist #AppreciateAz

Minecraft:
    cancer
    chestplate of ineptitude
    steel wool
    exhaustion
    plague(all t6 fire)
    best support for t6 fire ability while maintaining high health

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.