1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Warrior/Knight Help Collapse Warrior Build - Need Assistance

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Scruffy, Aug 24, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scruffy

    Scruffy Skilled Adventurer

    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Minecraft:
    Hi I'm a lvl 104 paladin warrior and I want to make a good build for finding mythics during lootruns. I currently have the mythic collapse and would like to make the build around it. I am a paladin warrior but I can change that easily. I have around a stack of LE I can spend. Additionally, I have completed the Hive if there are any suggested loot items from that quest. Thank you very much for your help.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.