1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Coördinates

Discussion in 'Questions' started by maximal20!, Oct 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximal20!

maximal20! Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    hello

i got a new laptop yesterday. but when i open the wynncraft map on the site the coordinates are not vissible.
    anny 1 got a idea how to fix this?

2. KeyboardAlex

KeyboardAlex Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey, it's due to your monitor being higher resolution. There are a couple ways to fix this. The best way would be to download a mod such as wynntils where you can have your own in-game map. Another option would be to use a 3rd party website where the cords are always shown such as- https://www.wynndata.tk/map/

If you really want to see the cords on the main website the only other option is to lower your resolution on your computer under your display settings but it looks pretty bad when you do that in my opinion.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  3. Invinci

Invinci Discord Invinci#6319 CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can also press F12 or right click and click inspect element to bring up the debug menu which can be dragged to shrink the viewport and bring back the coordinates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.