1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buying Cluster

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Cadenza_M31, Oct 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cadenza_M31

    Cadenza_M31 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    161
    Likes Received:
    57
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    Looking for a Cluster with 3/4 mana steal and at least 600% life steal. Other stats don't matter

    You can either reply to this thread or message me on Discord - Cadenza#1274
     
  2. J_Lo777

    J_Lo777 Wynn Artist CHAMPION

    Messages:
    982
    Likes Received:
    575
    Trophy Points:
    95
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just check tm periodically, good Clusters aren't hard to find on tm
     
    Cadenza_M31 likes this.
  3. Cadenza_M31

    Cadenza_M31 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    161
    Likes Received:
    57
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    Will do
     
  4. Tepster101

    Tepster101 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

    Messages:
    130
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    I have a 2/4 cluster with 655 life steal. will that work?
     
  5. Cadenza_M31

    Cadenza_M31 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    161
    Likes Received:
    57
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    Sorry, I'm strictly looking for 3/4
     
  6. WilliamN

    WilliamN Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    39
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    I got a 708 ls
    3/4 ms
    Dm me on disc
    William#1309
     
  7. Cadenza_M31

    Cadenza_M31 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    161
    Likes Received:
    57
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    Sent you a friend request
     
  8. WilliamN

    WilliamN Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    39
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    uh I didn’t get one. What is your disc
     
  9. Cadenza_M31

    Cadenza_M31 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    161
    Likes Received:
    57
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    Sorry, I ended up buying a different one
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.