1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Official Event [ Closed ] The V.s.s. Seaskipper Dialogues Contest

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Lotem, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dohdo

Dohdo I'm back. Cancer in it's purest form.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Can I reaply then? And also, you read fast
    holy crap
    5-6 seconds
    danm

2. captainganon

captainganon God of k | Derpalope VIP+

Minecraft:
    [Seaskipper Captain]: Yarr

banking on the fact that this isn't already used

3. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    10/10 winning vote right here

4. SizzlingBacon

SizzlingBacon Enlightened Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Seaskipper Captain: Do what you want, 'cause a pirate is free, You are a pirate!
    Seaskipper Captain: Yar har, fiddle di dee, Being a pirate is all right with me, Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free,
    Seaskipper Captain: You are a pirate! Yo Ho, ahoy and avast, Hang the black flag at the end of the mast!
    Seaskipper Captain: You are a pirate!

random guy and Shamos200 like this.
  5. Icy

Icy Returning Player CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The V.S.S. what?

6. Ryuu

Ryuu bamboozle insurance VIP+ ✎ Artist

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [1/4] Aye mate, a real pleasant breeze we've got today, ain't it? M'right? ...
    [2/4] ... Y'know why piratin' is so addictive? They say that the second you get started, ye get HOOKED! Haha!
    [3/4] Hah! By the seas, that one was pretty darn good, eh lad? M'right?
    [4/4] ... I don't get paid enough for this.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    Power :3, Misty, Chino and 7 others like this.
  7. Viztep

Viztep The sheep-whisperer. Buy my stuff HERO

Minecraft:
    My first idea:

[1/4] You know, I may be poor, but I don't think I ever told you about me attempted trip to Cinfras.
    [2/4] I managed to scrape together enough money to take an airship to Cinfras' airbase, but halfway through the flight, we were attacked!
    [3/4] 'Twas a small sky-pirate ship, they shot down our ship, an' we fell into the sea, luckily, there was an island nearby however, and we swam to safety.
    [4/4] I had me seaskipper parked at that island however, so I made a few emerald blocks by sailing the rest o' the folks on the airship back to Nemract.

My second one:
    [1/4] Have ye ever been to the old Saint's Row Cathedral over by Nemract?
    [2/4] Well, I 'ave, used to go there every Sunday to practice Bovemism.
    [3/4] But one day, I heard a terrifyin' groaning noise coming from the crypt!
    [4/4] I ain't never been there since, I don' like the undead, not one bit.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    Power :3, Plasma~ and Twilo101 like this.
  8. Shamos200

Shamos200 Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    [1/4] *sigh* sometimes, i wish some people didn't come here...
    [2/4] on a recent ride, someone wouldn't stop yelling about some bean, 'is grand dad, and some other things...
    [3/4] 'alked about being high quality too, but that wasn't the strange part...
    [4/4] Next ride, someone dressed in wood came on board! insane, right?

&

[1/4] Hey, 'ave i told you of my GRAND voyage?
    [2/4] It all started when some strange person looking almost like stone came aboard...
    [3/4] Told me to go to some "High Quality Island" to meet a friend and his cat there...
    [4/4] what was his name again, pilvabummer? gilvasunner?

too mush high quality rips does this to you

9. LavaCat

LavaCat Fiery Feline Forumer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Y'know, you and I 're real lucky to even be sailin' these fine seas to begin with. Thing is, they weren't always like this...
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: I 'eard back in the day, colossal sea monsters roamed all 'round here, left 'n right! Krakens, serpents, ye name it!
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: You couldn't get nowhere 'cause there was always some sea dragon jabbin' at yer ship. Only thing rougher than 'em were the waves 'emselves.
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: It wasn't 'till some mage folks came in that the waters finally calmed a bit, but nobody knows what 'appened to the monsters...

[1/4] Seaskipper Captain: I tell ya laddie, ye look a lot like a passenger I had me from Llevigar just a few days ago.
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: Didn't wear no bulky armor like you, though. 'e was comin' from Gavel for some wealthy business matters, ain't that strange for a 'uman?
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: Said 'e couldn't board no airship 'cause he lost his passport at one o' those cluttery airbases 'round Gavel, had to ride me boat instead.
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: What a shame...but hey, if 'e took some gimmicky airship he wouldn't have gotten to hear one o' my good ol' sailor stories, right?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  10. dreamer101

dreamer101 Luto Aquarum enjoyer HERO

Minecraft:
    ( 1. ) Quick question why ya need all of that armer? Well at least it aint as bad as some other things that have cought me eye.
    ( 2. ) One time someone had so much armer he even tried to sell the junk to me.
    ( 3. ) another time someone was using so heavy armer that me boat started to sink. Do people not care about me old boat?
    ( 4. ) Well I can't do anything about them because I need the cash for Nemract whisky.

( 1. ) Lad, the sea is one strange place but the things that i hear make me think that the land is stranger.
    ( 2. ) I hear stories of magical beens, a squid queen, and even a dragon attacking a city that for some reason floats.
    ( 3. ) Where in the word do ya people come up with this nonsense? they are all unbelievable!
    ( 4. )I think that ill stay on the fine seas and forget all of the rubbish nonsense that everyone makes up.

11. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    • Seaskipper Captain: I 'ave always loved the wonder of the sea.
    • Seaskipper Captain: The thought o' goin' overseas a lot o' times a day, it's stressful, y'know?
    • Seaskipper Captain: Sometimes, one o' those ol' pirates will also come around.
    • Seaskipper Captain: But I stayed faithful in my business, and it still is here today, even though I'm getting very old now.
    Hope I win!!

12. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Legendary Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Ahoy matey! What could I do for ye?
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: Blimey! Jus' a travel eh? No problem! I can git ye thar in a jiffy!
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: While you be here, why don't I tell ye a story about when I battled thee fine monster o'-
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: Nay? Well. Ok then...

[1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Shiver me timbers! Ye know, I recall bein' a young adventurer like ye!
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: Aft when me leg used to work... Now I have this piece o' wood!
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: This here thin' can't even poke a hole in thee sand!
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: I got it from a merchant on thee coast of Llevigar. He had an mbrella' and ye box of green plunder...
    (Haha reference to scam merchent k?)

Ye enjoy also sorry no colors I have no time currently

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
    Jealoussy and NinjaPro8000 like this.
  13. Toasted Asian

Toasted Asian Toasty VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [1/4] Sea Skipper Captain: *Drinks Whiskey* Ye know kid.....
    [2/4] Sea Skipper Captain: *Drinks even more whiskey* Some good ol' nemrurkt rum always helped 'e go ta sleep.....
    [3/4] Sea Skipper Captain: *Drinks a barrel full of whiskey* Thhiiss is how i choose to l-l-live mi...mi....*thud*
    ...the sea skipper captain has seemed to have passed out...

14. UniversalJustice

UniversalJustice Zhight Lord

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    reserve so i can post L8 and get looked at :D

15. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    fuck yeeee (ill post meh dialogues here l8r)

----

• Captain: Ya' must'o heard that Siegfried guy in Gavel, right?
    • He is the guy that killed the dragon that village's say atta'ked Detlas.
    • I'm personally not a fan of 'is, unlike the residen's of Gavel. They are obsessed with 'im.
    • Some Ragni and Nemract 'umans even say village's who didn' like Siegfried came to Maltic!
    • [+1 No Item]

• Did ya' kno' that Corkus Isl's opening its gates to Wynn?
    • They ha' been hiding for ages from us village's and 'umans, but now it's here we come!
    • And there's those buildin's roamin' 'round the Isl' full of magic...
    • I'll try'a make a dock as quick as possible, caus' people gonn' want to go to Corkus really much caus' of the 'electromagic' ocean residen's talk 'bout!
    • [+1 No Item]
    I wanted to add lore/story more than a talk 'bout him.

NinjaPro8000 likes this.
  16. Lotem

Lotem Ex-Moral supporter in the official Wynncraft CT™ HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I actually read kinda slowly...

I used the same numbers (5-6 seconds to read 15-25 words) from the dialogues ingame.

17. CookedPelvis

CookedPelvis Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Ye know, if you're runnin' a bit low on emeralds, I suggest ye head on over to the Seavale Reef, righ' on by Selchar.
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: See now, lots o' petty pirates and the like drop all their stolen pearls and treasure down in the deep, hopin' they'll get all tangled an buried in all that seaweed and whatnot.
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: Lucky for ye, most of them treasures just lay there collectin' dust. Me ol' crewmate told me once that there was quite a business in collecting them goods.
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: Maybe he's got a business of his own going for 'em. Maybe ye will get ter meet 'em one of these days...

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  18. Zoingo

Zoingo The robotic Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    Pirate Cove:
    [1/4] Aye matey, 'ave ye ever be to ol' Pirate Bay, east a Nemract?
    [2/4] Wouldn't blame ye if ye 'aven't, place be out o' th' way, an' can be ruthless fer th' inexperienced
    [3/4] It used to be an ol' pirate safe haven back in th' day, held host to some o' th' greatest captains 'o th' sea at times!
    [4/4] Now, ever sense Pirate Cove was made, few folk be off to th' Bay 'n them who do be rather shifty, even fo' band 'o pirates.

Corrupted Whale:
    [1/4] Ye be knowin', thar be some strange creatures in th' sea.
    [2/4] An' th' funny part be that ye never seen them, even wit' how clear 'tis sea be!
    [3/4] . . . Me pa claimed he once saw a corrupted whale, said it be a 'uge, dark red spotted beast wit' spikes o' obsidian growin' out o' 'tis fins!
    [4/4] I never seen it though, an' honestly 'ope I never will, can't imagine what it would do to me boat!

19. ShadowMage1

ShadowMage1 Seraph of Twilight CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    First Entry:
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: "I've 'eard rumors during me travels across this here ocean that sound a bit far-fetched. I assume ye haven' 'eard 'em."
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: "Somewhere out here is 'n island that be made entirely out o' sweets. A candy-lover's paradise!"
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: "O' course, such a thing would never exist. O'erwise, I would be spending me remainin' time pluckin' at there underbelly of the island."
    [4/4] Seaskipper Caprain: "Why? 'Cause that's where all them salt-water taffy is at! Hahahahaha! It makes this ol' scallywag wanna believe these tall tales!"

Second Entry:
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: "Ye know, I have been travelin' these here waters fer so long that it makes me question life."
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: "Why are the Humans in Wynn cursed to be plagued by those shamblin' undead scallywags?"
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: "Is there more to me life than just sailin' throughout this here ocean carryin' passengers such as yerself?"
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: "Alas, that be a time when the ocean finally calls me home. Sooner than ye think."

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
    Enduh likes this.
  20. Icicly

Icicly bred

Minecraft:
    11/9 ign post right there
    This is reserved for later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.