1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Official Event [ Closed ] The V.s.s. Seaskipper Dialogues Contest

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Lotem, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tornor

Tornor Mayor of Kandon-Beda VIP+

Minecraft:
    "I 'eard of a land called Corkus recently."
    "'First I thought it was 'n April fools joke or somein' like 'at."
    "When I 'eard about giant mechs, I 'ought that was impossible!"
    "Then I went to da sleepy town of Lusuco around Craftmas and found it wan't a joke."

2. Rager

Rager Leader of THE GUILD OF GUILDYNESS HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "So i hear you adventurers came from a far away land."
    "Thats quite interesting.....ye quite, i wonder how it is there."
    "Is it like Wynn or more like Gavel? hahaha like Corkus!"
    "Oh, your serious......well thats fine then see ya later"

AND:

"Oi, give me a hand here would ya, i aint the man i used to be."
    "Ye i used to be an adventurer like you, until i took a hook to the knee."
    "Now i'm stuck here on me boat, but hey its not all bad."
    "At least i can help all of you young adventures across this here ocean."

3. JackyCrackers

JackyCrackers Well-Known Adventurer

(Entry #1)
    (What if the Seaskipper Captain was secretly the legendary hero Tisaun? :o)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Y'know, I was a strappin' young warrior like ya'self in my day.
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: Why, there was a time when I took on an entire corrupted war party, all by m'self!
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: I was armed wi' nothing but a rusty ol' spear and my wits, and nonetheless they dropped like flies!
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: ... bah, you don't believe me.

(Entry #2)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Met a poor feller near Troms, said he'd caught a rare jungle disease tha' could only be cured wi' emeralds.
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: What could I do? I gave him every emerald I had!
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: A few days later, I ran into him in Ragni and he had caught the same rare jungle disease once again!
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: This is why I stay away from the jungle...

4. Person :3

Person :3 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Oi! You! Have y' ever heard 'bout Mael twain and his family?
    They say their mansion's just down south of Nessak
    Never been there m' self, never want to, 'ts full of spirits and ghosts
    I hear folks like you have traveled there, only never to return.

Hey! Lend a hand ov'r here? Me tired, doing work all day.
    Y'know, I used to be quite a fearsome warrior like you.
    Back then, we didn't have none of these banks and fancy liquid emeralds.
    Now hurry up over there. A rusty old man like me can't do all this work me'self

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  5. Vibin5202_789

Vibin5202_789 Hmmm CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    To Volcanic Isle
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Goin' to Volcanic isle eh'. Don't 'ave a clue why ye would want to go 'ere.
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: 'Eres a crazy group which call 'emselves WynnExcavation. Crazy ol' lot. Tryin' to find a hidden power.
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: 'Eard that they set up a base 'ere. Lookin for a travellin theif which stole some of 'ere relics.
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: I wouldn't go messin with em. Eard the last landlubber messin with em went missin. Hope the next one aint you.

Ice islands
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Goin' to Ice isle. 'Ere nations 'ave been fightin for quite a while. It's surrounded by lots of mini isles.
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: Next to em is Craftmas Island. It be where Santa is livin. Neve met the old guy but stories tell that he has magical powers.
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: I wouldn't go north if I was ye. 'Eres an island where evrythin is dead. I ave never been there myelf.
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: 'Eres a third unnamed island. I wonder what be on it don't you. Why don't ye go explore it.

Meme king likes this.
  6. Master Seushe

Master Seushe memes for spaghetti-o VIP+

Minecraft:
    1/4: "Ey, a've ya 'eard of the new recruit from Ragni? He's a real brave feller, I've heard.

2/4: I've never seen 'im on my jolly ol ship, but maybe one day he'll take a ride on 'ere.

3/4: The laddy's a human and has a very weird name. Ya never know what parents come up with nowadays.

4/4: I've even 'eard that 'e got a Seal 'o Approval from Bob himself! Th'as a real achievement.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  7. Reti

Reti Marquis of the Foxes, King of Memes VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Say, 'ave you 'eard of the stronghold of Skein before?
    [2/4] Seakipper Captain: 'Tis a nasty place, northwest of Selchar. Real piece o' work, them soldiers.
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: They say that the ol' general of the place is still alive, and guards the fortress' most prized possession.
    [4/4] Seaskipper Capatin: I wonder what the stronghold is hidin'...either way, I still give service to the place.

8. hihock

hihock Poor Slime

Minecraft:
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Hey, young lad, you heard of Ozoth? 'eard it's been causin' quite a mess
    in Thanos. What's Thanos,you ask?

[2/4] Seaskipper Captain: It's a city located in Gavel, where the Dwarvens live, recently that area's
    been attacked by a huge dragon named Ozoth! Can you believe it? A Dragon!

[3/4] Seaskipper Captain: I've been there recently and seen it for myself, with my own eyes,
    that area is filled with fire! Pretty spicy, wouldn't ya say so?

[4/4] Seaskipper Captain: Well, you should go visit it someday, maybe even go visit Ozoth's Spire,
    that beast even has a name for her own mountain...

9. ItsTikki

ItsTikki Shithead extraordinaire CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Captain: Have you heard of Chef Hamsey? I heard he's the best chef in Gavel!
    Captain: I've also heard he's looking for someone to compete with!
    Captain: Although, being so nice, he's letting the competitors he likes have some help!
    Captain: Hah! Maybe you should give it a shot and who knows? Beat him maybe!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Captain: Have you been to Llevigar? I heard there's a secret library with the history of tons of places!
    Captain: Yeah! I heard you need to find a key to access the library though. Alas, it is impossible to find the key!
    Captain: A previous passenger of mine told me that there is a way to get inside! But, he didn't know how to.
    Captain: If you asked me, I'd say whoever, somehow, makes it into the room, would decades worth of knowledge!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I don't speak pirate, so add any pirate to my examples if you please.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  10. Zombo

Zombo Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Oh, well, ya look like an adventurer...also pretty young, huh?
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain:
    Everytime I spy such a young man like you wit' my ol' eyes I remember my own youth.
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain:
    Oh, I lived like ther' gonna be no t'morrow. I drank so much Nemract's Whisky wit' my friends that I stopped countin' it.
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain:
    Now, when I remember those days I be predictin' I scribe some letters to me ol' friends...'n maybe drink one more Whisky.

11. CalmingForest

CalmingForest Nya!

Minecraft:
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Ahh, the sea... 'tis a vast, blue place, lad. I've sailed farther than ya ever have in my life and yet, I've never seen all of it.
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: Well, that's prob'ly 'cause I'm too old. Shoulda started young for such a bold thing to do.
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: The thing is, back then I hadn't any intentions of becoming a sailor! All I'd ever do was get drunk and dream about adventurin' all over Wynn instead.
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: Anyway, even if I had started young, I'd never be able to do it... bah, enough 'bout me. What's your motivation to explore these lands, pal?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Lookin' at the fish, matey? Be careful ye don't drop yer things. The other day, I looked down at 'em and dropped me watch by mistake.
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: Nice watch too. One that my ol' poppy gave me. He said that under no condition I lose it, since it was more than I could ever pay.
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: Who knows, maybe it'll do more good for the fishies than me. They most likely be havin' a nice party down there.
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: I suppose they'll wear me watch somehow, too. Oh, who am I kiddin', they're fish... gee, that Nemract whiskey has been doin' stuff to me over the years...

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
    airballjordan and Lotem like this.
  12. Shiazzu

Shiazzu Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Good point. There's a difference between:

1. Good day mate! How's life going?
    2. Go'od day mate! How's l'yfe go'ng?
    3. G'o'od daye may'te! Hew's l'yfe goi'ng?

13. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh this gon be over soon

14. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [1/4] Seaskipper Captain: Ya ever heard about the Island of Sarnfic? T’was quite phenomenal place. Now it sleps along with it’s inhabitants at the bottom of the sea.
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: Why you ask? Well, Mage Council had it sunked after some dum-witted pirate hid his treasure along with a pair of cursed boots on it.
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: The Mage Council decidet to sunk the entire Island rather then, ya know? REMOVIN’ THE BOOTS THEMSELVES!
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: Sorry, I always get a bit angry when tellin’ this story. Ya know? Sometimes when passing by I can hears soft laments of Sarnfic’s residents.

[1/4] Seaskipper Captain: While we’re watin’ till we get to your destination, why not sing some sea shanties?
    [2/4] Seaskipper Captain: Neve’ sung one? Well let me teach you then. “Give me whiskey, give me rum, don’t let the waves knock me down.”
    [3/4] Seaskipper Captain: “Give me whiskey, give me rum, don’t let the waves knock me down.” “Through the weary waves we sail. ” “We don’t worry ‘couse we’re too drunk to care!”
    [4/4] Seaskipper Captain: See? We’re already here. Singin’ really speeds things up, ain't it?

15. stop

stop Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    rip light theme users

16. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    dark theme ftw

17. SgtClips

SgtClips Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    [1/4] "You're not spending lots of time on the sea, do ya? I can see things like that."
    [2/4] "There are so many things you can do out here. Personally I love fishin'."
    [3/4] "You know the story of the "Mythical Everlasting Pufferfish"? It is believed, that this fish would saturate you forever. I'd love to see it once."
    -if you do not have the fish in your inventory-
    [4/4] "I heard that story from an old friend, Strato, who lived near Nesaak. Unfortunately we had a lil' argument a while back and went different ways."
    -if you have the fish in your inventory-
    [4/4] "WOW you caught it! ...Ughh! It looks disgustin'! If I didn't ask for it I'd throw ya off board for bringin' such a sickenin' thing on my boat!"

[1/4] "By the way - was there a group ticket? How often do ya see 5 same lookin' warriors on ya old lady?"
    [2/4] "You say you are just one? ...? No, can't be. I see 5 of ya. Or 6?"
    [3/4] "What are those empty bottles on the floor ya askin'? Which bottles?"
    [4/4] "Oh! Damn! I'm drunk! Again! Good ol' Nemrak Whiskey.... I'll take a day off after bringin' ya 5 to your destination."

SUPER M likes this.
  18. JoeCat17

JoeCat17 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    [1/4]Seaskipper Captain: The last person to sail with me said h' was a treasure diver.
    [2/4]Seaskipper Captain: He said he got rich divin' at Seavale Reef, which is just out of Selchar.
    [3/4]Seaskipper Captain: He had treasures b'yond belief! Gold, pearls, diamonds, and many o'er treasures!
    [4/4]Seaskipper Captain: Maybe ya can find some treasure thar too!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1/4]Seaskipper Captain: Have y' ever heard of Fruma?
    [2/4]Seaskipper Captain: Th' borders are so strict no-one get in there these days.
    [3/4]Seaskipper Captain: But plenty o' people have left it! But no one ain't remember it fo' some reason.
    [4/4]Seaskipper Captain: Heck, ya probably are from Fruma! Not that you'd remember it.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  19. ShadowMage1

ShadowMage1 Seraph of Twilight CHAMPION

Minecraft:

20. SUPER M

SUPER M shoop CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You forgot to reply to first comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.