Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Classes: The Summoner [5 Supporters]

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by field, Nov 24, 2015.

?

Should this get put into Wynncraft?

1. Hell yea!

12 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Maybe... (Please tell me why)

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  3. No! Never! (Please tell me why)

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. field

field VIP+

Minecraft:

[​IMG]
    Lore: A summoner is very unique. They don't need big blades, sharp knives, bows or wands to fight. They have the power of their loyal friendly creatures to fight. The summoners got their power from the nature, being able to get well known with the friendly creatures and teach their powers to become strong! Truly something special.

Defence: [][][][][]
    Damage: [][][][][]
    Range: [][][][][]

Weapond: Iron Axe (Summoner axe)
    Attack: Meele (Hits 1 block larger in all directions infront of him/her than the usual melee hit)
    Playstyle: The summoner is kinda like a "support class" It is made for you to knock out/slow enemies so your team can attack them easier.

_____________________SPELLS_____________________
    Mad bull (Lvl 1)
    Summon a bull that smash away your enemies.
    Click Combo: RIGHT - LEFT - RIGHT

Grade I (Lvl 1)
    Hunger: 4
    Damage: 120%
    Hits: 1

Details: Smash away all enemies infront of you 5 blocks

Grade II (Lvl 16)
    Hunger: 4
    Damage: 130% (+ 10%)

+Retreat: You get pushed back 3 blocks 1 second after the spell cast

Grade III (Lvl 36)
    Hunger: 5

Damage: 140% (+ 20%)

+Crushing blow: Enemies who are hit get slowed for 4 seconds

Effects: A cow is spawned infront of you. A bunch of redstone particles surround the cow and a cloud of white smoke apear infront of you and a low-pitches cow sound can be heard. When you have cast the spell the cow disapears. All this happend at the same time.

Chicken flap (Lvl 11)
    Get help from your chicken and flap up in the air and glide forward swiftly
    Click combo: RIGHT - RIGHT - RIGHT

Grade I (Lvl 11)
    Hunger: 3
    Range: 5 blocks up

Details: Jump up in the air 5 blocks and glide swiftly to the ground. (When you do it you can recharge it when you hit the ground meaning you can't do it twice). You can also press sneak button to go down from gliding

Grade II (Lvl 26)

Details: Jump up in the air 5 blocks and glide swiftly to the ground. (When you do it you can recharge it when you hit the ground meaning you can't do it twice). You can also press sneak button to go down from gliding

+Iron beak: Stuns enemies you come in contact with while gliding for 4 seconds with 100% damage.

Grade III (Lvl 46)

+Mighty wings: Blows enemies 2 blocks away from you if you come near them while gliding (Can only happend to an enemy once per spell cast)

Effects: A chicken pops up on your head and 2 flap sound can be heard on cast. When you land the chicken disapears. If enemies are hit by "Iron beak", a arrow hit sound is played. If enemies are blown away by "Mighty wings" a high-pitch wing flap sound is heard.

Digging mole (Lvl 21)
    Command a mole to dig forward underground, cracking the earth over him.
    Click combo: RIGHT - LEFT - LEFT

Grade I (Lvl 21)
    Hunger: 6
    Damage: 70% (Each hit)

Details: The mole digs 7 blocks forward underground making cracks above ground on all the 7 blocks. When the cracks apear it damages and knocks back enemies. The cracks disapeaar 0,5 seconds after they are created.

Grade II (Lvl 36)

Details: The mole digs 7 blocks forward underground making cracks above ground on all the 7 blocks. When the cracks apear it damages and knocks back enemies. The cracks disapeaar 0,5 seconds after they are created.
    +Trained little friend: You can now controll the mole by moving your head left or right

Grade III (Lvl 56)

+Secret suprise: The mole hides a bombs under all the cracks that explodes after 2 seconds dealing 30 % damage and knocks enemies away.

Effects: A bunch of destroyed dirt block particles creates a growing 7 blocks long trail infront of you. They stay there for 0,5 seconds. The "Secret suprises" are small little explosion

Golem toss (Lvl 31)
    Throw your enemies away from you with help from your golem
    Click combo: RIGHT - RIGHT - LEFT

Grade I (Lvl 31)
    Hunger: 7
    Damage: 180%

Details: Enemies in a 3x3 block radius infront of you gets thrown in the air 4 blocks up and 5 blocks away aswell as doing damage.

Grade II (Lvl 46)

Details: Enemies in a 3x3 block radius infront of you gets thrown in the air 4 blocks up and 5 blocks away aswell as doing damage.
    +Air Knock: Enemies are damged (100%) in mid-air and are knocked back 7 blocks.

Grade III (Lvl 66)

+Victroy: You get Regeneration II for 2 seconds after hitting an enemy with Air Knock. (Which is about 2 hearts of heatlh) (The healing won't stack so hitting 20 mobs wont give you Regeneration 40 for 40 seconds)

Effects: A Iron golem is summoned infront of you and throw up he's arms in the air. Low-pitches iron golem death sound on spell cast aswell as some black smoke. "Air knock" is a high-pitched iron golem throw sound. The Iron golem disapears after 2 seconds.

Spell 3: Underground minion
    Spell 4: Giant flip (Still a golem but with red smoke)

That's all I had for this suggestion! I hope you like it and if you want me to change something please leave a reply down below. Have a nice day! ._.

Edits:
    + Made it act more like a "Summoner"
    + Chicken flap edits
    + Press shift on Chicken flap to go down

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    le_mega_barbare and Procrast like this.
  2. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    Not bad but... This is not really a "summoner"

Try changing the name to Spirit Animal or Absorber, because this is more like taking the traits of an animal, rather than summoning it.

Still, great job!

3. field

field VIP+

Minecraft:
    Maybe I should add a particle that when you do the spell cast a mob is fitting for the spell is summoned next to you that you kinda take the powers from? Or maybe you summon a mob who DOES the attacks...

4. SPYROHAWK

Minecraft:
    Mob doing the attacks would be much better. However, you would need to wait for the Gavel Teaser 14 mechanic for the 1 and 2 moves. An iron golem will for number 4 would automatically fight, and number 3 is all below ground, so not visible.

5. field

field VIP+

Minecraft:
    Fixed it!

1. Cow is spawned infront of you
    2. Chicken pops on your head
    3. Not visable
    4. Iron golem is spawned infront of you

6. SPYROHAWK

Minecraft:
    Great!

7. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    A cool idea, and much more thought-out than other ideas.

8. BlahBlah161616

BlahBlah161616 Light Theme User

Guild:
    I'll support this. But what weapon would this use? Because all classes need a weapon. (Say staff...staff would be such a cool weapon)

9. field

field VIP+

Minecraft:
    That is under the "Lore"

10. MasterMiner

MasterMiner Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well I said maybe because for the bull spell maybe it can be no plus damage but it does 2 hits on upgrade 2 and 3 hits on upgrade three sounds better and for the chicken people like to get around quickly so maybe 2 blocks high and 5 - 10 blocks forward and also you never seen a spell the summons something and attacks it so it MIGHT be difficult or just the owners admins and mods wont agree with it but it also I'm thinking well your saying that you have no power over the bull and golem (who does it attack) like in the zombie dungeon boss there is a hell lot of mobs so it might attack the mob you don't want it to attack and also are you allowed to summon to of a thing at once?

11. field

field VIP+

Minecraft:
    3 blocks high and 1 forward is on spell cast. Then you glide switly to the ground like a bird, about 6 blocks.

12. MasterMiner

MasterMiner Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I also edited saying more things look at it again

13. field

field VIP+

Minecraft:
    Wow! Nice idea i'll add that!

14. snyblet

snyblet Travelled Adventurer

HEY thats basicaly the same idea as my class sugestion D=<

15. le_mega_barbare

le_mega_barbare Dwelling in Fire Emblem HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I looked to your suggestion...And I have to say that it's pretty flawless, some people gives you feedbacks and you don't really care...Anyway, it's probably more or less the same idea as yours...But hey, everyone has their ideaS and if they want to post them, well they post it! Probably it looks like yours, but y'know on ALL the people on the world, SOME people might have the same ideas as you.

16. BlahBlah161616

Guild:
    I have a question...can we find better fists in chests?

17. field

field VIP+

Minecraft:
    Better fists i chests? Uhmm... what!?
    Uhm no it's nothing like your "Tamer class" Btw you posted yours 8 pm and I posted mine 7:30 pm... How could I have copied you?

18. JaysonDestroyer

JaysonDestroyer Well-Known Adventurer

I like I like

19. field

field VIP+

Minecraft:
    NO NO NO! It's says clearly "Iron axe" Open your eyes dude!

20. BlahBlah161616

Guild:
    I'm blind...

Srsly, it took me an hour to find what was right in front of my eyes in game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.