Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World (class) Necromancer +25 Supporters

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Cybersoap707, Oct 21, 2016.

?

Should this be added?

1. Yes!

33 vote(s)
    80.5%
  2. I don't know.

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. No!

5 vote(s)
    12.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cybersoap707

Cybersoap707 That one guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The Necromancer
    Class Description: The necromancer is an extremely mana heavy class, but does not constantly use spells. While They can have 2 summoning spells, they have no direct attack spells, making their basic attack very valuable.
    Lore: After Corruption took over Dead Island, Necromancy was nearly destroyed. But recently, the necromancers have risen up against the corruption, and are ready for any battle.

Stats
    Damage: [][][][][]
    Defense: [][][][][]
    Range: [][][][][]
    Spells: [][][][][]

Weapon: Scythe
    Examples:
    Oak Wood Scythe Birch Wood Scythe Spruce Wood Scythe
    Slow Slow Slow
    Dam: 3-5 Dam: 5-9 Dam: 10-15

Basic Attack: The main attack would be the same as the spark attack effect, but black instead of white. The attack would be able to go 4 blocks long before disappearing.

Spells
    Summon [Right-Left-Right] Summon a Skeleton to fight for you.
    (Skeletons will attack nearby enemies and will not despawn until killed) (Can only be used 1 at a time)
    Lvl. 1: Summon a Skeleton armed with a stone sword that has 25% of your health, 10% of your damage, and 50% of your speed. Mana Cost: 8

Lvl. 16:+ Double the Trouble: Summon Two Skeletons armed with a stone sword with 25% of your health, 10% of your damage, and 50% of your speed. Mana Cost:8

Lvl. 36: +Heavily Armored: Summon Two skeletons armed with an iron hat and a n iron sword with 30% of your health, 25% of your damage, and 30% of your speed. Mana Cost: 8

Bacterial Slime [Right-Right-Right] Shoot a blob of slime that drags your where it lands. (Shoots a Slime ball with a green line coming out behind it.)
    (The slime has the same velocity as smoke bomb, and you follow the direction of the slime when and to where it lands.)
    Lvl. 11: Shoot a blob of slime with a maximum of 8 blocks up and 10 blocks across with you traveling 2 1/2 blocks per second. Mana Cost: 7

Lvl. 26: +Contaminated: Shoot a blob of slime with a maximum of 8 blocks up and 10 blocks across with you traveling 2 1/2 blocks per second. If the slime hit an enemy, you travel to that enemy and the enemy gets Slowness I for 5 seconds and the slime deals 20% damage every second for 5 seconds. Mana Cost: 7

Lvl. 46: +Big Blob: Shoot out a Medium sized slime with a maximum of 10 blocks up and 10 blocks across with you traveling 3 blocks per second.
    If the slime hit an enemy, you travel to that enemy and the enemy gets Slowness I for 5 seconds and the slime deals 20% damage every second for 5 seconds. Mana Cost: 7

Wither Spawn [Right-Left-Left] Summon a Wither Skeleton to fight for you.
    (The Wither Skeleton will attack nearby enemies, and will not despawn until killed) (Can only spawn 1 wither skeleton at a time)

Lvl. 21: Spawn a Wither skeleton armed with a stone sword that has 50% of your health, 50% of your damage, and 75% of your speed. Mana Cost: 10

Lvl. 36: +Implosion: Spawn a with skeleton armed with a stone sword and a black dyed leather hat that has 60% of your health, 50% of your damage, and 75% of your speed and explodes when killed dealing 250% damage in a 3x3 area. Mana Cost 11.

Lvl. 56: +Duplication: Spawn a wither skeleton armed with a stone sword and a black dyed leather hat that has 60% of your health, 60% of your damage, and 75% of your speed and explodes when killed dealing 250% damage in a 3x3 area. When the wither skeleton is killed, two wither skeleton heads spawn with 5% of your health, 10% of your damage, and 200% of your speed, and explode when killed dealing 50% damage in a 2x2 radius. Mana Cost 12.

Demon Form [Right-Right-Left] Become the form of a demon.
    (The user's appearance will be a zombie pigman)

Lvl. 31: Turn into a demon for 30 seconds giving +50% melee damage, +50% spell damage, +50% defense, -30% walk speed, and +20% Life Regen. Mana Cost: 10

Lvl. 46: +Fiery Weapons: Turn into a demon for 30 seconds giving +75% melee damage, +50% spell damage, +50% defense, -30% walk speed, and +20% health regen. All melee attacks give an enemy a fire effect dealing 10% damage every second for 5 seconds. Mana Cost: 9

Lvl. 66: +Immortality: Turn into a demon for 60 seconds giving +80% melee damage, +60% spell damage, +60% defense, -50% walk speed, and +30% health regen. Mana Cost: 8

VIP+ Reskin
    Summoner
    Basic Attack: The same thing as the Necromancer basic attack but white instead of black.

Spell 1: Call of the Wild: Summon 1 wolf and 1 ocelot instead of 2 skeletons

Spell 2: Canine Hook: Throws a baby wolf for Grades I and II, and throws an adult wolf for grade III. White Line travels behind instead of a Green Line.

Spell 3: King of the jungle: Summon a Lion(Tabby Cat) instead of a Wither skeleton. And the explosion will be Rotten flesh instead of explosion particles.

Spell 4: Bovine Lord: Turn into a cow instead of a zombie pigman

Don't forget to vote on the poll!

Change Log
    10/25/2016: Changed and redid Bone Dash to Bacterial slime, Redid Wither Spawn, Changed weapon from staff to Scythe

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
    funnysillyman and MattiMan2406 like this.
  2. MattiMan2406

MattiMan2406 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is a cool idea, i would use this class

Mitty_Mitt likes this.
  3. ParkourTNT

ParkourTNT Wynncraft has houses in the 1.20 update :D HERO

Minecraft:
  4. Untitled Doc

Untitled Doc 1 man robotics team

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Seems really, really, strong.
    The buffs you get seem really good.

However, you should put more distinction between your first and third skill.
    The only difference seems to be one is tankier than the other.

Perhaps make the third skill summon extremely weak mobs that can explode upon death for a large amount of damage.
    If the mobs are too strong, then the explosion won't occur, but if it is too weak, then the explosion triggers too early.
    You need to balance it so that the mobs won't die when hit by a small attack, but can't survive very long against mobs so that the explosion triggers

Also there has been pretty negative critisism for summoning classes in the past, not sure if it is still relevant today though.

Cybersoap707 likes this.
  5. chaostitan

chaostitan Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Looks good, I have slight problems with it but overall it's a rare sighting of a class suggestion that is good.

6. ElegantDeath

ElegantDeath Who needs a title anyways HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what's the total level minimum?

Turtles_are_Love likes this.
  7. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I like the class a lot, however if it were to be integrated, I'd like to see other classes come with it. Additionally, assuming the basic attack is like the Thunder Powder (spark as u said), wouldn't it be very hard to aim, unless it auto-targeted. My last suggestion, is that rather than making the movement spell (Bone Dash) be charge with bones, it should rather be called Bacterial Slime where you click at a block, and it works like a grappling hook. Also, the defense with spell capability and range is considerably op, although mana may balance it out.

Cybersoap707 likes this.
  8. Icicly

Icicly bred

Minecraft:
    wow! this is cool!

9. Cybersoap707

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, I see what you mean, I'll try to do something about it. Tell me if you have any ideas.
    The spell defense is very strong, but since the class has no direct attack spells it balances it out. Also, could you emphasize more with the bacterial slime idea?

10. Cybersoap707

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bumped for Class

11. funnysillyman

funnysillyman lil uzi fan VIP+ GM

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    3rd best class suggestion out there

1st: soldier, by Selvut
    2nd: Shaman, by Haxi
    3rd: you

12. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bacterial Slime : It launches you in the air like a Slime hops, and then its slime can be used to point and click at a block to pull you towards it like a grappling hook. If aimed at enemies also infects them with poison, and if poison is already a part of the armor or weapon you have, it boosts it. I don't know, but this seems more fascinating then just a Charge duplicate with Bones rising.

13. wish

wish I eat pizza upside down HERO

Minecraft:
    I really like this class, however...
    Do u have any idea how laggy this would be?

14. MylifeIsSad

MylifeIsSad Well-Known Adventurer

Does the skeleton damage scales with spell damage or melee damage?

15. _Sephyr_

_Sephyr_ Obvious satire HERO

Minecraft:
    Quick question, does your own attacks effect the summoned mobs because the problem with the current ally mobs is that you kill them faster than they kill enemys.

16. Theeef

Theeef Self Proclaimed Idiot CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Know what would be cool instead of a staff? A scythe. Scythes are cool.. Also your third skill is way too strong. I recommend either decreasing the duration, but 15 seconds at least, or giving it some other weakness. Also, I think you should swap the third and first skill. Then remove the first skill. Dunno ing mobs is cool and all, but you only need 1 summon spell, and it should be at a higher level. I also suggest you increase the damage if the mobs by 5 to 15 percent.

As for a new first skill, which you will be lacking of you take my advice, I present (insert cool spell name here). When used you shoot a witherskull on the direction you are facing. Would do a good 25 percent damage at grade 1. At grade 2, it becomes an AOE and damage is increased to 40%. Aoe radius is 2 blocks. At grade 3, if you move your head while the skull is in the air it will move to where you are looking at. That's all I got lol.

17. Cybersoap707

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why, thank you
    Hmm, makes sense, I'll see what I can do
    No
    Spell damage
    I like the scythe idea, but Necromancers are known for summoning the undead and it makes sense to me for having 2 summon spells. Also, I am going to tweak the 3rd spell soon. As for the supporter count, I'm adding that at 25 supporters

18. Cybersoap707

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Changed Spells 2 and 3!

19. MylifeIsSad

MylifeIsSad Well-Known Adventurer

Just saying, the skeletons will be completely useless because of their speed.
    You already have -50% walk speed with demon form, and it times 75%=37.5 walkspeed on wither skeleton, which makes this impossible to use agaianst fast mobs. I suggest make the skeleton teleport to the enemy hit by the slime/the slime location, and nerf the defence. 100 points of defence gives 65% damage reduction just letting you know.

20. Aediach

Aediach Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I think this class would be a very different, but semi useful in groups

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.