1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buying Cheap White Horse

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by ArtyLwazo_, Feb 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtyLwazo_

ArtyLwazo_ Challenger HERO

Minecraft:
    Hey,
    I’m buying a white horse, don’t care about 1/40 or 40/40 but I want to buy a cheap one, arround 64-70 LE. I see there is a lot in the trade market but since there is the extra percent of paying which get me lose some LE, I prefer ask in here to trade face to face.

also since a long time, horses are bugged asf, any tips to not get rollback ? Like using a downgraded/upgraded version of MC or anything ?

also I wanna restart a lot of accounts and so I need a set, I already know the Therck set+raritys but what about bracelet/necklace and weapon ?

2. Linnyflower

Linnyflower Unmodified Avatar HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    don't go up diagonals and the horse won't rubberband as much
    p much it

Basteyal likes this.
  3. Qzphs

Qzphs soulflare is my religion

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    what the guy above said and also in general avoid steep slopes where you can (prefer flat ground over hills, prefer slabs over full blocks).
    not sure about accessories but i doubt they matter; therck set alone can carry you up to near lv30. for weapon use the fastest attack speed thing you can find to maximise the benefit gained from raw melee, there's a guide on forums somewhere explaining which specific weapons to choose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.