Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Champion Rank + $50 AUD Wynn Store Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Hesnilo, Oct 23, 2022.

Tags:
?

Is Nerfuria a furry kingdom?

1. Ner (No)

11.9%
  2. furry (Yes)

69.0%
  3. ia [Nia] (Maybe)

31.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADumbChicken

ADumbChicken Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    This shit's the most fun i've ever had in minecraft in a very long time. Came back recently and i haven't been able to drop it since.

shacers likes this.
  2. Sploofie

Sploofie professional idiot VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Literally just left Nia yesterday, I am no longer a furry! I also have more emojis named after myself than anyone else in the Discord so uhh suck it Tako

Wonncrooft is a fun and very very not buggy game

3. D7M3

D7M3 Travelled Adventurer

I'm not an old player, but I really felt belonged as soon as I entered the world of wynn.

shacers likes this.
  4. Tabulachan

Tabulachan Senator Steven Armstrong

Nanomachines son

5. Jackywacky666

Jackywacky666 Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I joined wynncraft when hypixel got bonked by some people on the internet and tried it out till hypixel was back to normal, then fast forward a year or two I decide to give it another shot since I started to dislike playing hypixel and quite enjoyed it with a few breaks in between just from burnout but still love the game since the community is mostly much more nicer than hypixel's

6. evilsf

evilsf Newbie Adventurer

windraft''' gave me the gabagool rip coolio

7. PotatoLord1st

PotatoLord1st Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Whether you are new or old to this game, I would really love for you to share how Wynncraft has shaped a part of your life (if it has)!

I joined Wynncraft a week after the CoVID lockdown in the UK started. I was invited by my 2 friends, including my life-long one and another who I played bedwars with for a year before. We all started to play and at around lvl 40, my life-long friend quit the game, but me and the other friend decided to keep playing. I'd spent the most time focusing on the game so I was the first one to get to lvl 100, lvl 105 and 106, and to get the first mythic (a 73% overall fatal no rerolls). He was slowly making it up to where I was but I helped him out with gear, parties, and a guild (Phantom Hearts at the time). He'd eventually make it to a few lvl 100s before he quit, but not without getting 3 mythics by lootrunning (Warp, Singu, Az). After he quit, I kept on playing and finding my place in the community.

Here's some TatoMerchant lore for ya:

June 9th 2020 was when the Tato part of my originated. I was a fan of Technoblade because his content was good filler and comedic, and his obsession with potatoes in Hypixel Skyblock involving the great potato war, so I wanted to do something like that. So I bought a bank page worth of potatoes and called myself the potato lord (albeit it costs like nothing it's still a bank page). After a bit, I figured my IGN was a bit boring and weird being PotatoLord1st. It didn't fit well but I kept it. That was until I found out about Frozen Fort and how powerful it was. And the guild that had the territory that I hunted? TAq. Its leader at the time? WeaponMerchant. There's my name... atleast... the build up. I decided to then change my name to Potato_Merchant and act like I was weapon's child. It was pretty nice but pretty cringe tbf. It was still fun. But still I kept hunting and hunting FF every party that happened. One party in particular that stood out had like 4 ppl defending against me (fatal hunted meta became real because of me evading everyone and doing 40k meteor). But one day, I got bored and thought (eh whatever imma have a bit of fun) and I joined TAq. The application for that had a response from one of the chiefs (ArchoKast) which still makes me chuckle. The most active hunter vs TAq decides to just join TAq. And so I joined TAq and had a fun time. I carried many people through so many levels, and hosted a 24h FF party (fun).

And then came a massive hiatus lasting almost a year.
    Things got pretty boring since it had been 2 years since an update came out so I'd quit to wait for 2.0.

2.0 came around and I didn't really play for the first month of it because I tossed out 17 bank pages of items. But then came my friend @EmptyV0id . This boy made me come back to Wynn, and I am so grateful for it. Things started to take a toll after my girlfriend of 11 months broke up with me (28th sept) but it is what it is. I'm just happy that I found good people to talk to. I also began to strengthen the friendships between my lifelong friend and my other friend by meeting up with em every week to play basketball and join a group of friends in a 5v5. Fun times.

Wynncraft changed my life for the better. I would not have been this happy had it not been for people in Wynncraft influencing my choices in a positive way. Thank you to all who I spoke to in the past, currently speak to in the present, and all hopes for those I speak to in the far future. I hope to pay you all back for everything you guys gave to me someday <3

Attached Files:

shacers likes this.
  8. TrapKeo

TrapKeo Rock-Man VIP

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft is a game that combines my favourite two genres, RPG's and blocks, what's not to like? In all seriousness though, Wynncraft got me through some hard times in life, so it will always have a special place in my heart even as the bad times have passed.

9. ScomoBrothl

ScomoBrothl Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft got me to stop playing LoL so I guess it's shaped my life in a positive way.

shacers likes this.
  10. Muzic4Life

Muzic4Life Skilled Adventurer

I first joined Wynncraft around 7 years ago, before the skill changes with 4 of my friends, it was fun as the previous RPG/Building server we played in had closed down.
    After some time due to reasons I had to sell my pc and I was left with no PC for 4 years, only just recently I got hold of a minimal laptop where I was finally able to game again, and it was extremely fun to join back in with my old pals where we can once again chat and play games together after 4 years of absence, and this is just great

11. Ztirom22

Ztirom22 Raider CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I got started playing wynncraft from one of grians videos, now i cant stop

12. NoGoodGod

NoGoodGod Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Wynn gave me something to do when friends weren’t available to play Hypixel. Over the 1-2 years I have been playing Wynn, my interest has gone from “I’m playing this for fun” to “I love this server so much”

shacers likes this.
  13. crimetimes

crimetimes Travelled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    joined in 20mana... spooky

shacers likes this.
  14. Pantoffy_

Pantoffy_ Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i first play when yt recommended trailer wynncraft since 3 years ago. I enjoy this server so much then i invite my friends to play

15. DDuk_Eip

DDuk_Eip Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    when i first started wynncraft i was english noob
    so i couldnt complete tutorial
    after 4years later i learned english
    i started wynncraft
    my english was not well so i used translates but enjoy wynn
    (i didnt know how to complete quests i only grinding until first 100lv lmao)
    when i was 100lv i want mythic weapon
    at that time my guild master said to me you can get mythic from pot
    so i started pot grinding and did it for a week
    finally i got a 96-100 unid mythic bow
    [​IMG]
    and i rolled it
    first roll was bad
    [​IMG]
    so i was sad but i reroll it
    a miracle happened
    [​IMG]
    a miracle happened
    i didnt know how is this amazing
    i couldnt believe this
    this is story until 2 weeks after started

so i fall in wynn and playing now
    sorry bad english lol

Etherweaver and shacers like this.
  16. Think042

Think042 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I started playing in 2019 back when Technoblade uploaded his first Hypixel Skyblock vid. I have tried Hypixel Skyblock but it just wasn't my type of game. I was a big fan of Technoblade back then saw in his Skyblock vid he has played in a server called Wynncraft. I searched it up and immediately fell in love with Wynncraft. The game felt more than just a minecraft server. It was a culmination of incredible hard work from the devs and the love from the community.

Through out the year i enjoyed what i think is the best about the server - the quest system. Every single quests are so well made, it tells the story about the world of Wynncraft and the more i play the more i want to indulge in the story. This was actually my comfort place after long hours of study when i was getting ready for college. Just about 1 or 2 hours of going through quests could give me the comfort i need after as much as 12 hours of study a day (typical Asian trying to get in college lol).

I dont think i would have been able to be as happy as i am right now had i not known Wynncraft. It will always hold an important place in my heart going forward. I hope to bring this masterpiece to even more people to brighten their day life like it has brighten mine.

shacers likes this.
  17. Basic RNG hater

Basic RNG hater RNG SUX

Minecraft:
    I have been playing since 2020-2021, so I'd consider myself really new. I must say, I've never enjoyed anything in Minecraft anywhere near as much as this server, and I'm really glad im part of this beatiful RPG!

18. dogwqter

dogwqter Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I started playing in the summer of 2021. Hypixel went down so I went on Wynn for the first time ever, and it stuck with me.
    Everything here was so unique, as was the community and what the game had to offer.
    now im here

19. CrypticLucid

CrypticLucid archangel on top VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it gave me something to do, and yes, its because hypixel got boring and my friend introduced me
    so, wynncraft good

20. djkitt3

djkitt3 Well-Known Adventurer

Hope the luck will be on my side, but anyways i love wynncraft and even tho i joined like a year ago, i want to start playing for real because even tho i didnt play at all due to lack of time, i kept being active in the community and watching wynn related videos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.