Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Champion Rank + $50 AUD Wynn Store Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Hesnilo, Oct 23, 2022.

Tags:
?

Is Nerfuria a furry kingdom?

1. Ner (No)

11.9%
  2. furry (Yes)

69.0%
  3. ia [Nia] (Maybe)

31.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theoretisiert

theoretisiert Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I joined 1 and a half year a ago and I really enjoy the game especially as I just entered endgame.

2. Cardboard_Moose

Cardboard_Moose Well-Known Adventurer

Very thoughtful of you to reflect upon how this game/server has changed your life, and deciding to pass it on. It's pretty uncommon to see mindfulness of this level, and contributing to this community in the best you can.

As for me, while I can't say Wynncraft has shaped a huge part of my life, I remain pretty active and have a huge appreciation for the team that keep this server running.
    I joined the community 3 years ago, and while my activity has been largely on and off, Wynncraft is a great place for me to relax after the day's events. It's been a place of comfort for a pretty long time, yet I still haven't managed a playthrough on every class (working on it though). Seeing members of this community along with it as a whole progress makes me proud in a weird way. Wynncraft is clearly a labour of love, and I'll be along for the ride for as long as I can.

Good luck to everyone else, and thanks to Hesnilo for being a kind host.

Nukewarmachine, Hesnilo and shacers like this.
  3. Bwitty03

Bwitty03 Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    wynncraft is the only server that I have consistently come back to over the last six years

CrypticLucid likes this.
  4. Noob_memer

Noob_memer Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Not really new nor old player
    Been enjoying archer since I started playing
    But damn 2.0 changes the feeling of archer so much
    As for life change maybe I say I feel better since there are different tasks in Wynn instead of just grinding for cash I guess

5. Jakkolo

Jakkolo Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I really like Wynncraft, because i left Hypixel Skyblock for Wynncraft. I really like grinding XP and would love to start playing raids

6. Ranger_Maddie

Ranger_Maddie Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I think I've played Wynncraft for close to 8 years on multiple accounts (my brothers let me use their accounts before I got mine) I've always enjoyed it and have really enjoyed each update as they came along (Tho I haven't had time lately to play on the new one) I really want to use more classes but haven't got around to that either. I have brought some of my friends into the game and they are enjoying it as well. All in all, I just really love how Wynncraft is really friendly to everyone and they can do their own thing if they want to!

Thank you for having this giveaway and good luck to all!!

7. literally god

literally god Skilled Adventurer

i like to waste my time

8. Androphonia

Androphonia SON ARE YOU THROWING THE RAID AGAIN VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    dt wynn has shaped my life but it certaintly has led me to meet some fairly interesting characters (been playing on and off for a few years at this point)

9. Godrig

Godrig Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft managed to satisfy me as a high quality MMORPG

10. uuuuuuuuuuuuh

uuuuuuuuuuuuh Giveaway enjoyer

I've been playing for 6 years, it's always been a joy to come back every update and obsess over the lore like a f*cking nerd

11. miwok

miwok birb VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I am rather new to this game (on a relative scale) but for the past two years, hanging out with other people and making connections based on a shared interest has helped me to become more social.

also arguably best meme channels

12. JasonScorpio

JasonScorpio huh HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've been actively playing since this spring and all I've gotten is debt and a severe gambling addiction ;(

13. Nitro7

Nitro7 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    i have no bitches

14. Hps

Hps 1970 somethin' HERO

Minecraft:
    I like playing the game in my free time because I love playing RPG title games and Minecraft ofc

15. Beanie Boi

Beanie Boi Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    my ign is MyStEryNotch and honestly this game has had a pretty big impact on my life. I first got on wynn around 7 years ago btu didnt really play a lot until likle 3 years ago(before i just played on and off ya know)
    I wont go too in depth into my experiences with wynn(i think i did that on an earlier thread bt it got deleted or smth) but ill still put like 3 sentencs. I played a shit ton of wynn during the summer and stuff ofc but the most memorable moments I can thinkof in wynn are either me classbuilding at school(or ast home) bc im bored as fuck or me trying out stupid builds on bosses or just figthing bosses at level for once(very fun)

16. Lady_Alyss

Lady_Alyss Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I joined about 2 years ago. My siblings played it for years and I wanted to join them! So I did and have been having lots of fun with them.
    I think Wynncraft has made me closer to my siblings by fighting side by side to stay alive! :D
    Thank you for this giveaway!

17. Mystical Owl

Mystical Owl Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft has been a large part of my life because I have wandered from minecraft server to minecraft server hoping to find something fun that has good community, but I had not found anything until wynncraft. For me wynncraft has shown what a minecraft community can be when at its best. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time playing, and thank you to all those friendly helpful wynncrafters out there!

18. EXLYeeto

EXLYeeto Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft has pretty much been my life for the past two months. Before playing Wynncraft, I played Hypixel Skyblock, and eventually got super bored of the game. I discovered Wynncraft and it has pretty much been what I play for the last few months. This server has the most welcoming community I have seen, progression through the game, while not the best, is pretty good and the admins explain everything very well. I just want to thank the admins of Wynncraft for creating such an amazing server for me to play on, and good luck to everyone in the competition!

19. Majik_7

Majik_7 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I first joined back in 2016 and ever since this game has been an integral part of my life, always coming home to level up and grind another character, always been fun.
    Gl to all

20. Grimlock_5

Grimlock_5 Pope of the Church of Tashkil HERO

Minecraft:
    I’ve been playing since the age of sticks and shovels. It’s taken thousands of hours of my life and I don’t regret a single moment. It’s always the game I can come back to at any age or stage of life. I’ve played many games of different genres. Some of them were MMORPG games and that is the blueprint for Wynncraft. I can honestly say that none of them could stack up. If I’m ever unsure, I can just see that My playtime in Wynncraft is probably more than all other games combined (excluding Minecraft as a whole).

Nukewarmachine likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.