1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Champion Rank + $50 AUD Wynn Store Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Hesnilo, Oct 23, 2022.

Tags:
?

Is Nerfuria a furry kingdom?

1. Ner (No)

11.9%
  2. furry (Yes)

69.0%
  3. ia [Nia] (Maybe)

31.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greentea

Greentea Newbie Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    i first time play this server are 2017 with my friends but that all not playing anymore, now i play with other friends :3, i keep playing because my friends

2. BlackHydrangea

BlackHydrangea Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft is the one game I keep returning to, after joining for the first time almost 8 years ago. Even though I've quit numerous times in the past, I just cannot seem to stay away from the server that I fell in love with

3. AgentHigh5

AgentHigh5 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My life has been changed in such a way that it no longer exists

4. AlexisPlay

AlexisPlay I'm that one guy who is a guy. VIP+

Minecraft:
    You is good. Great guy. Potato.

5. skyw25537

skyw25537 Crepuscular Ray = Pharah's ult change my mind VIP+

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft is one of my favorite games ever. When 2.0 released, (I fell away from the game for a while) I realized how obsessed I was with another game, and trying 2.0 out broke me free from that. It also gives me a new perspective on the MMORPG genre, and it's just so dang fun.

6. Tangengamer

Tangengamer Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I really enjoyed playing wynncraft in the past (1 or 2 years ago) but kind of stoped and I have no idea why.
    But I´ve come back today with a friend and I´m starting a new journey.

7. shacers

shacers no longer replying VIP+

Minecraft:
    wynncraft was the killer of hsb, it has saved hundreds from the horrors of skill grinding (except maybe profs and lootrunning) and its the subject of one of my life goals: youtube, of course this hasnt happened yet, but in time (this year) im going to start wynntubing

8. Tax_Reports

Tax_Reports spontaneously combusting

Minecraft:
    i've been playing since 2020 and i didn't really play much until i quit hypixel sb at the start of 2022 but those few months of playing wynn actively instead of as a side thing was really fun even until now where i have 2 105 classes and still enjoying leveling my 3rd class

9. Clodwad

Clodwad (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I’ve been playing this game on and off since 2016- but I’ll always go back to it for the nostalgia and friends I’ve made

10. SSurvivor64

SSurvivor64 Watcher of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I’m one of those people who came from Hypixel

Seriously though, no matter how grindy it was, there was something I loved about it: a game entirely shaped by its players. My mind raced with ideas like that. When I found Wynncraft, I disregarded my usual ways of reading the entire wiki before playing and jumped right in. My favorite moment was that first day, walking around Ragni and just marveling at everything there was to do. Wynncraft was everything I imagined and more (I really like lore), and it made me love the MMORPG genre.

11. KRADNAG

KRADNAG Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Man, what a time its been. I started playing 8 years ago, very on and off since (Extremely off). It really is crazy how much has changed, not just the server but life since then. Its cool to be able to look back at certain updates and somewhat remember what was going on in my life at the time. I am very grateful to have found wynncraft when I did and that it never died and came to be what it is today. Here's the video that originally got me into this game, I played the same day it came out.

12. Zodax

Zodax Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Wynncraft has made me quit league of legends and now i’m happier.

shacers likes this.
  13. ILikeIceCream

ILikeIceCream Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I started wynn in december 2021 and it actually made me more sociable irl believe it or not lol

shacers likes this.
  14. _angelaa

_angelaa Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    tho wynncraft didnt really shape my life, its a great server and i love it >.< and the biggest reason i love wynncraft is that people here are soo soooooo sooooooo nice <3 (unlike the skyblock community :p and thats why i quit sb LOL)

shacers likes this.
  15. Lunatic_Lady

Lunatic_Lady can i get a uhhh uhhhhh Discord Moderator CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wynn has really given me stuff to do more than anything, and especially since joining ct it's given me a lot of joy, and got me out of a few dark spots!

16. Bulldoger

Bulldoger Certified Slime

Minecraft:
    I first played Wynncraft with a friend from school. It was holiday and we wanted something to do. I played with warrior till like 50 then never touched the game again. At that time i didn't know much of anything, jut that I wanted the Morph set (what a fool I was) Then, at last year's wynnter festival, another friend wanted to do a playthrough together with me. I made a mage and we got to level 65 before leaving it again. I got a bunch of crates from the festival and later that year I decided to finish that mage playthrough. Afterwards i also finished my old warrior, and now i'm trying out the squishy archer in 2.0

IGN: Bulldoger

17. AprilF00lz

AprilF00lz Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    i'm relatively new, i found wynn at the beginning of 2022 may, around my birthday. i was introduced to it by somebody i met on hypixel skyblock. i was getting really bored of the unnecessarily grindy and repetitive nature of the game at the time, and i didn't feel like going back to the small anarchy server i mained for most of 2021 or getting carpal playing on minemen, so i decided, why not give it a try. it amazed me and exceeded my expectations in every way. now i'm proud to say i will never go back to hypixel skyblock. honestly, wynn might've saved me from quitting minecraft.

shacers likes this.
  18. natyan_

natyan_ Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I played for the first time several years ago and had a pause because I needed to concentrate on other things, and I restarted playing it around one year ago and since that, I really enjoy playing it daily because the Wynncraft community is a wonderful community.

19. _Riven

_Riven Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I joined the server only a week ago, I heard about it a little while ago and never played it, that was a huge mistake. I've been grinding 10h+ a day for the last week and really like it. The quests/storytelling/developpement is so crazy. Really liking it now and will definetly continue playing it

shacers likes this.
  20. AlmightyAbyss

AlmightyAbyss Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Question: Whether you are new or old to this game, I would really love for you to share how Wynncraft has shaped a part of your life (if it has)!

So yea, I had always been seeking a rpg game, where no other game could satisfy my needs, then i discovered wynncraft this year at april, and joined a guild at about may... had loads of fun and even met some new friends... hopefully it should help me quit some other games such as roblox, genshin, undertale, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.