1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Can't Join Wynncraft Discord

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Treebeard68, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Treebeard68

Treebeard68 Ingredient Hoarder HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've recently tried to join the Wynn Discord, and for some reason, whenever I join, I keep getting kicked, and it ALWAYS leaves me on the friend page, even when I try to join from somewhere else.

Someone told me that I might possibly be banned, but I've never been on the Wynncraft Discord nor do I use a modded version of Discord. I'd also imagine I'd get a message saying I'm banned, but when I join it just kicks me.

Does anybody know the problem? I'm relatively new to Discord and I've been wanting to get the 24 hours of DXP so I can do professions during Prof XP+Speed.

2. Jcheetah(Kocyra)

Jcheetah(Kocyra) Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Im having the same issue...any luck? Everytime I try to join, the server shows up for half a second then disappears like I never joined it...No clue what to do, ive tried different invite links, different devices..no clue

3. Treebeard68

Treebeard68 Ingredient Hoarder HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've tried using different links, and that doesn't work either.

By the way, I still haven't resolved the problem, so I still need an answer...

Jcheetah(Kocyra) likes this.