1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Cannot Progress In Hollow Serine Banshee Cafe

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Jason437, Jan 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason437

Jason437 IGN: _NiSE_ VIP

Minecraft:
    Hi I started the quest Hollow Serine a bit back and couldn't find out where to go in the banshee cave so I left and did other things. I just went back after looking up what I'm supposed to be looking for and the tunnel in the back of the cave that everyone goes into for the quest is blocked off for me. Is there something I'm missing or is the quest temporarily closed? There's a bunch of jumbled blocks there instead of a passage.

I would post a screenshot but I guess I've never used the forums before so I can't due to not having enough posts.

2. PlasmaWarrior

PlasmaWarrior Fish VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I wonder what coffee and baked treats they sell in the Banshee Cafe...

MegaCoquin, Bart (MC), Melkor and 6 others like this.
  3. Lysotize

Lysotize I eat pizza upside down HERO

Minecraft:
    I heard the coffee is so hot and fresh you'll scream for it

4. SchoolMeatloaf

SchoolMeatloaf Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    I’m pretty sure that’s the quest with the missing chunk at the entrance?

If so, the staff team have recently fixed it but we have to wait until the next map push, no idea when that is though.

Also a reminder that this thread should go in the “Bug Reports” section of the forums.

Iboju and Son_Omega_Dan like this.
  5. __Excel

__Excel i like cats VIP+

Minecraft:
    If you are referring to that huge missing chunk of blocks in the quest area:
    1) there is a bug reports section. This one is not it.
    2) Had you looked in the bug reports section, you would know that this has been reported at least 30 times.
    3) and finally, the answer to your issue that you would have gotten had you posted this in the bug reports section (or looked another report): this has been fixed and will be updated with the next map push

6. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

This bug has been reported commonly and will be fixed in the next map push (possibly 1.19.3)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.