1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Warrior/Knight Cancer Build For Soloing Legendary Island, Added Disclaimer

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by JackyKit, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackyKit

JackyKit Any gamebreaking glitch founder, fixed by Jumla HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it's op becuz it takes not much dmg

SeaOfPoison likes this.
  2. Miles_

Miles_ hi CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Did you check the compass for your elemental defence? The compass is wrong and it's best to manually calculate.

SeaOfPoison likes this.
  3. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I manually caculated the defense, don't worry, I know what im doing

coolname2034 likes this.
  4. Tomix

Tomix og HERO

Minecraft:

5. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    k later, doing some analyze

6. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    added the actual video walk through
    @Tomix

coolname2034 and Tomix like this.
  7. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bump 10char

8. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    make cancer the mythic!

9. weeb

weeb professional time waster CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You could use Admiral if your Apoc has enough exploding.

10. munky

munky Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    @JackyKit Any ideas for what to replace the two fusion accessories with? Too lazy to do LI 4 times.

11. Braunsleeve

Braunsleeve Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    ...how the crap are you dealing so much damage through Cancer's huge melee damage debuff
    Also how does your ele def possibly add up to the values u posted

12. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    if ur too lazy to run LI 4 times
    I dont think u would even run FF 10times for gigabyte
    I did consider Admiral but I saw that Admiral gives less skill point, which means that extra 14% melee dmg can kinda be covered up by the excess sp left from morph-steel putting into strength, and Admiral has 1 less slot comparing to steel, despite it has 10 more raw elemental def, I'd rather have 1 more slot to put Air T6 that inc the air def more
    and yes cancer gives -110% melee
    but when we look at the dmg buff
    from skillpoints
    strength ~40%
    defense~ 70%
    from war scream
    10%
    from vaward
    up to 20%
    from POWDERS (main source of dmg)
    Endurance up to 240%
    Courage 150%
    that's the damage buff of 530% against -110% melee
    who give a shit to -110% when you have 530% damage buff
    after we finish the caculation don't forget that out tier dmg is buffed
    so that's like 400% dmg buff and then multiply by 8 times
    that's 3200% DPS

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  13. Braunsleeve

Braunsleeve Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    goddamn that's amazing. didn't expect that much of a buff from endurance, jesus.

14. FruiteyLoops

FruiteyLoops Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    are there ways to make this apply to an assassin? There might be some decent lifesteal/exploding stuff. Like Maybe wallbreaker? Since it has 100% exploding and good dmg output overall thanks to 65% melee, the addition of lifesteal will still help in exchange for less lifesteal. Though you will miss out on warcry, you can still vanish to escape from situations and you can play hit and run unlike warrior which can come in handy. Though you will need to replace a couple of items with maybe some lifesteal stuff. Maybe exhaustion for boots?

15. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    this is a fire (defense) based build, wall breaker wont work, and assasin doesn't have war scream and the class base defense is lower
    which means it's gonna take 30% more dmg
    unless u found something on assasin with high ls and exploding
    each time you got hit it stacks up
    the highest stack I've ever got is 10stacks
    240%

16. FruiteyLoops

Minecraft:
    Oh yea, but I just realized that flameshot hilt also works cuz of its decent exploding but it won't deal as good melee dmg cuz of its lack of 65% melee but either way it would work as another decent option for assassin. Assassin might work better for offense and for better hit and run options in general. You just need some bulkier chestplate and probably replace the hive boots with of course exhaustion for better health regen + life steal. Then replace some of the accessories with more life steal/exploding/defense stuff (one i can think of rn is prbably justice for improving fire aspect).

Like the main strategy then would be to get some melee dmg in (which will deal a decent amount) and have the victim be affected by poison and maybe get some boost by exploding and life steal combo if low on hp, then you can run away before they attack you with vanish. You can use smoke bomb to slow down enemies or use spin attack just for the stun effect to get more melee in or to help with minion control. You can then have the boss be affected by poison as you run around with decent hp regen on the side whenever you want to play passively. The strategy may be a little different (And probably a little less defensive) but the extra defense sp in general and the fact that assassin is technically the 2nd bulkiest class in the game (technically, it has 100% while mage and archer have 80% and 60% defense respectively). It could still work as a pretty good build overall.

17. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    flameshot does as much damage as apoc
    health regen doesnt work if you got hit
    and dropping out hive boots makes u lose fuckton of earth and water def
    and more defense is gone

18. FruiteyLoops

Minecraft:
    yea, i was debating on hive boots, but you can maybe make up for it through the chestplate. Might keep accessories as well. Flameshot dealing as much as apocalypse isn't too much of a bad thing either though (especially since apocalypse is a mythic). Health regen is there for if you were badly injured you can vanish away as you can passively regen then when you are at an appropiate amount of hp you can then utilize life steal + exploding. I mean I am not completely sure if this is QUITE as good as the warrior version. But it can probably work and utilizing the assassin's strategy of hit and run + poison (Which will be played more passively than the warrior version cuz different class strats) could work well in some cases. For chestplate it COULD be silkweb mail. It has a bit of mana steal, a little bit of poison, some pretty good melee (37% melee for mines) and pretty gud life steal along with pretty good earth defense. Or you could run azurite if the water and earth defense is really concerning. You can also get access to sreggad for cactusing which will get affected by poison (And I think lifesteal, tell me if I'm wrong) for a more offensive form of defense ;).

19. JackyKit

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    actually
    why not try it
    tell me the result

20. FruiteyLoops

Minecraft:
    alright, i can tell you the results. And I can use a dmg calculator later. But I'm sure it'll be a more interesting/fun build compared to the latter at least. (Though it will probably take a bit more skill in terms of strats). But I honestly need a decent flameshot first with good exploding. And a lot of fire powders...

UPDATE: Alright, did some testing. The build won't have gr8 elemental defense but it will have relatively high defense sp (67% Defense Bonus!). Sreggad can be used to predict counter attacks and to cripple opponents with poison through mini cactus. My flameshot deals around 1.5k-3k melee hits at super fast atk speed without cancer's poison with a -150% cancer! 13k Hp is overall pretty bulky and you have some mana steal for a hit and run strategy and a little bit of mana along with high hp regen along with 500 life steal with around 60-70 exploding depending on what you are putting in the build. It definently is glassier but it still deals good dmg and passive strategies can allow for relative tank-iness and survivability on its own as hit and run. Smoke bomb is for slowing down things only for crowd control since it will pretty much deal no dmg along with spin attack only being for stunning for you to gain follow ups. Vanish also boosts dmg from the first melee so it is recommended to try not to always get hit. Will test this on some bosses soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.