1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Help Can Hybrid Stinger Be A Thing?

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by MrH, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrH

MrH Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I've seen a lot of builds that use stinger. All of them, EVERY SINGLE ONE (At least that I've seen), is a melee + quake build. However, stinger does have some characteristics that may help with it being a hybrid. First, the -tier. It's a super slow, AND it has -tier. That's like a weapon with an atlas build in (how stinger was made revealed??). Also, it has life steal, which is almost essential in hybrid builds. It does have -mana steal, but not as much as some weapons do, so It can be countered. Also, it has a massive base damage, and therefore can do lots of melee damage. It ALSO has exploding, which is very useful along with life steal and mana steal. I thought that these characteristics could be used for hybrid builds, so I tried coming up with one. This was the best I could come up with. Not the best, but definitely usable. However, there are many things to be improved still. So this is why I am calling you, all of you who are reading this giant block of text, to help and contribute to a new build concept. No matter how good you are at making builds, no matter how bad you are, your help will be appreciated.

PS. Sorry if you came in here thinking there would be a simple question asking for a hybrid stinger build. Even if you did, you can help if you want!

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  2. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    With the upcoming change, Thunder-based hybrid Stinger stands to become really good.

(nice build)

MrH likes this.
  3. MrH

MrH Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Any examples you can possibly add for thunder-based hybrid stinger builds?

4. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    MrH likes this.
  5. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://wynndata.tk/s/HamA05 using post-patch Stinger, Tera, and Contrast.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    MrH likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.