1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buying Buying Wand - Lv 28 & Lower

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by JustCallMeAlly, Mar 17, 2019.

1. JustCallMeAlly

JustCallMeAlly Complete n00b

Looking for a decent wand to buy.

Must be:

• Level 28 or lower
    • Min neutral damage 20 or higher
    • Normal speed or quicker
    Would like to have but not needed:
    • XP bonus
    • Loot bonus
    • Mana regen

I've never done this before, if I've messed up somehow let me know please :)

2. creature

creature Smiley trashbag

Minecraft:
    Welcome to the forums.

Since most people on here have a really high level and in the early game you don't use items for a very long time, I don't think you're going to find many people holding onto wands that are under level 80. Also, most people use this site: https://www.wynndata.tk/items/ to find the kind of items they're looking for and than ask for that item rather than give certain limitations. This works too, but that's the norm.

Looking at what you said, it seems like the stave of tribute is what you'd want. But I don't think you're gonna find anybody selling one. It's dropped by mobs between level 19 and 29.

But it is quite hard to get a specific item to drop, The most damaging wand around that level is putrid and although it has no neutral damage, you can get it from doing the underworld crypt dungeon three times. I'd suggest you to do this dungeon and get a putrid since that wand can carry you a few more levels.
    (The dungeon is at X: -227, Z: -1950 and requires you to do a quest first. I forgot which quest.)

Hope I helped.

3. JustCallMeAlly

JustCallMeAlly Complete n00b

Thanks so much for your help. I'll see what I can do.

4. Kubogamez

Kubogamez Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hey, I can sell you Waling Stick. It's not a wand if I'm right, but it is level 20, it has 4% XP bonus and it's Fast attack speed. (but you need at least agility level 5)
    there are stats:

Walking Stick (Rare, Fast Attack Speed)

Neutral damage 14 - 20
    Combat Lv. Min: 20
    Agility Lv. Min: 5

+4% XP bonus
    +12% Walk Speed
    +4% Agility