1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buying Buying Morph Amethyst (any %)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by LittleSmurfy, Jan 11, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleSmurfy

    LittleSmurfy Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    10
    Minecraft:
    Ello, as you see from the title I want to buy a morph amethyst. You can choose the price and I will probably buy it for higher than the market price. :)
     
  2. HeyGuysImCharlie

    HeyGuysImCharlie Travelled Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    15
    Minecraft:
    Hello, I have a 90% Morph-Amethyst that I will sell for 48 EB
     
  3. LittleSmurfy

    LittleSmurfy Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    10
    Minecraft:
    Hello, that price would be great! Please DM me at BlueSmurf#9895 when you can meet up :)
     
  4. LittleSmurfy

    LittleSmurfy Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    10
    Minecraft:
    *bump* *bump*
     
  5. Therealtin

    Therealtin hullo >~<

    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    9
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh do you need another one? I have a perfect morph amethyst for 1le?
     
  6. LittleSmurfy

    LittleSmurfy Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    10
    Minecraft:
    Hey, I would gladly take another one as the person above has not responded. DM at BlueSmurf#9895 and we can set up a deal

    :)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.