1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buying Buying Depressing Weapons/bob's Tear

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Whvian, Mar 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whvian

    Whvian Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Minecraft:
    I will pay 20eb for each weapon: I need two spears, wands, bows, and daggers. Thanks :)
     
  2. Fightinator

    Fightinator The Protector of the Realm

    Messages:
    197
    Likes Received:
    84
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You mentioned Bob's Tear?
    I can sell it!
    Make me offers :)
     
  3. lagerbooost

    lagerbooost Ya boi VIP

    Messages:
    1,234
    Likes Received:
    443
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    And i can sell the weapons!
     
  4. Whvian

    Whvian Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Minecraft:
    @Cr4zy 5hop Hey, I would pay 32 EB for the tear, I can negotiate if necessary! :)
    ________________________________
    @Lagerbooost Awesome, do you have all of them? I would gladly buy all of them from you! :)
     
  5. lagerbooost

    lagerbooost Ya boi VIP

    Messages:
    1,234
    Likes Received:
    443
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    Sold my last spear but i have all of the others still
     
  6. Whvian

    Whvian Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Minecraft:
    @Lagerbooost Awesome - It's a deal! 20 EB a piece! Meet in Detlas at some time?
     
  7. lagerbooost

    lagerbooost Ya boi VIP

    Messages:
    1,234
    Likes Received:
    443
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    Okay today around 18:00 CET
     
  8. _Onyxia

    _Onyxia Well-Known Adventurer VIP

    Messages:
    121
    Likes Received:
    16
    Trophy Points:
    51
    Minecraft:
    i got the spear. if u like
     
  9. Fightinator

    Fightinator The Protector of the Realm

    Messages:
    197
    Likes Received:
    84
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Whvian Message me on my profile if you still need them!
    Then we can negotiate :)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.