1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Bullshit Your Way To Victory

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Mardeknius, Mar 7, 2022.

1. Enderae

Enderae Wanderer of the Realm VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i teleport chorus fruit in place of the organs of the bird, then take an enderian flamethrower in my hands and torch the birds, roasting them and the chorus fruit inside for a feast

2. Mardeknius

Mardeknius Architect of the Realm Item Team HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you get carted off for Committing Crimes. When in prison, they extract your Enderman Teleportation Organ™, and give it to me, so now I can teleport and you can't

3. Enderae

Enderae Wanderer of the Realm VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    unfortunately, i'm a voidling, not an enderman, and you just ended up removing a random vestigial organ in my body that your own rejects, killing you. i bust out of prison with my actual Voidling Teleportation Organ™, and claim the city for my own.

4. Etherweaver

Etherweaver Overseer of the Realm

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I sigh and fire my Anti-Game Mechanic Abuse orbital laser at you, vaporizing the city, Enderae, and yourself instantly. From my position miles away, I then march my army into one of Doomed’s backup cities, taking it for my own.

5. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Luckily @Mardeknius stopped the beam first, because of the flies caught in the beam are organic and the material spread through the beam, and mardek changed those into mirrors, harmlessly scattering the light into the atmosphere. Also I slow down time enough that I am constantly in all the cities at once, becoming a probabalistic cloud like an electron in orbit, with my relative time ability

6. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Unfortunately, I was dead at the time and this did not happen

7. Tzelofachad

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oh shoot i forgor u were ded but couldnt u have just turned the fake organ into air?

8. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, you see, now I turn the organ into air. I actually began turning the organ into air the moment I first touched it, but I put it on a timer so that it didn't activate until right now, which revives me. I then turn all of the buildings in ether's backup city into flesh, with the occasional warped facial feature on it, and these began writhing and screaming, resulting in a mass exodus from the city by its residents. Thousands are trampled, and I blame this incident on you. The people overthrow you, and build a new city, which I take over.

9. Tzelofachad

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    But my security cameras on my duplicate building caught you doing it. I publish the video like in spiderman, and everyone gets mad at you. Also i am already in the new city under an assumed name just in case, and i still have my building. Also y u bullying me i did nothing to hurt you i thought we were frens. I even invited you to my sleepover and you left me on read :disrelieved::disrelieved::disrelieved:
    ALSO WAIT A MINUTE YOU CANT DO THAT THE BUILDINGS ARE INORGANIC, YOU OVERSTEP YOUR BOUNDS AND FORGET THE LIMITS OF YOUR POWER!!! The only thing you could destroy are the botanical MARDEKNs (getitcausethatshowyoupronounceyournamelikegardens). After a pun that OK, punnaeus decides to split the power between us. We both have the power to change organic material into inorganic material, but ONLY if the other one is within one of the cities, operating within one of the cities, taking any action related to one of the cities, or controlling any part of one of the cities. I start by changing all the organic drugs and substances to air, saving thousands from addiction.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2023
  10. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    BUT THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PRONOUNCE THE NAME
    a) I have now developed more powers that let me change inorganic material into organic ones
    b) THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PRONOUNCE "MARDEKNIUS" SO PUNAEUS SMITES YOU
    the "k" is NOT silent
    "mar-DEK-nee-us"

11. Tzelofachad

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    exCUSE me

Screenshot 2023-12-13 173529.png

12. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Screen Shot 2023-12-13 at 4.41.46 PM.png
    full context

13. Tzelofachad

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I am sory but you do realise with the context i had it seemed like you were SPECIFICALLY saying it was marden. Punnaeus forgives me because i had flawed information and gives me another chance. Anyway its december so time to (mar)deck the halls with boughs of holly lol. All of this
    After a pun that OK, punnaeus decides to split the power between us. We both have the power to change organic material into inorganic material, but ONLY if the other one is within one of the cities, operating within one of the cities, taking any action related to one of the cities, or controlling any part of one of the cities. I start by changing all the organic drugs and substances to air, saving thousands from addiction.
    still applies.
    IF THE (anti?)-ANTI BS PIRAHNAS STILL EXIST THEY DESTROY YOU. YOU STARTED THIS THREAD WITH RULES AND YOU MUST FOLLOW THEM. (also i just realised that twas you who started this thread cool.) anyway YOU CANNOT DO THAT remember THIS
    this counts

14. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    you just invoked the anti-anti-bs piranhas in the opposite way that they were intended to be used
    you can say whatever, you just need SOME explanation for why you take the city
    you'll see people just wish things into existence whenever they want - it's specifically "I take the city" with no explanation that you can't do
    [I'd say something about the guards being mad and killing you, but the guards are not affected by the rules of this game, so I can't tell 'em what to do]

anyway, I steal your heart using my Heart Remover:tm: (see?? I just invented that and gave it to myself), and switch it out for my own heart, so now you're technically always wherever I am, and I can use my powers.
    I GUESS I'll give you my heart as well so you don't die, and now you can use your powers wherever also
    see I can be kind yes yes

anyway
    mb I respond to your text and will be attending the sleepover

15. Tzelofachad

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was trying to give myself a magic thing too, to show how absurd this is, but I have everything I want, so while on the sleepover i cause fruma to be released because i can do that now, and Play it with you on WyncraftVR (tM) unfortunately you died on 1 soulpoint while playing, and die in real life, so while you are busy reviving yourself, i pull out your will, which i declare to state that i am interim governor in the event of your death. I rule fairly until you come back ig. Anyway how did you like the sleepover?
    Also i remove your power to change inorganic to organic matter using my one use power remover (tM) not maliciously or anything, just that nobody should have that much power. It's for the good of the people. I am sorry but you might become corrupted and we need to keep everyone safe.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2023
  16. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:

(yes that is rather the point)
    Unfortunately, the power remover (tM) was actually made by Egbert.
    Who's Egbert?

. . . You'll learn.

As such, this power remover (tM) malfunctions, resulting in it backfiring and hitting you. Now, you don't have this power, so it instead removes your ability to change organic matter to inorganic matter
    pro tip: never get Egbert to do anything. ever.

As it's been more than 20 minutes, I have enough soul points back to revive myself, and reclaim the city, legally.

17. Tzelofachad

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it actually wasnt egbert, but eggbert, god of eggs, and because you just deadnamed someone AND made a typo ON THE INTERNET, you are automatically wrong in your opinion
    also ye sure you can have the city back like i said, but I did take the liberty of transforming all the food waste into batteries, solving global warming by creating a powerful infinite energy source, so heads up the people are pretty hyped about that. I am sorry that I did not warn you about VR wynncraft, and how using haul instantly makes you throw up. Anyways ye because of
    this it means you were wrong, so I still have my power. Hope to work with you more in the future!

Mardeknius likes this.
  18. Phanleanhkhoi

Phanleanhkhoi Severely skill issued adventurer

Guild:
    While thee two w're squabbling, i stealeth the deeds to sirdoomed's backup city. Then i threaten'd to has't thee both did arrest f'r tresspassing unless thee leaveth.
    then i yeet the deeds into the next dimension using the p'rtal in the roots of c'rruption

haha funny shakespearean speech

19. Tzelofachad

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    wait that wasnt iambic pentameter.

Your statements are invalid, deeds untrue.
    The Bard himself would weep on seeing you.
    Your meter's wrong, and never did I see
    A sentence with more wrong apostrophe.

Obviously what you said doesn't apply and nothing happens.

Phanleanhkhoi and Mardeknius like this.
  20. Elytry

Elytry Fractal VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    After finally dusting off all that pesky sand that you turned my shell into, I write five declarations of independence for 5 different districts of the city, thus meaning one must control all five to control the city. I use my mind-ray(tm) to make them all have different political beliefs. If you try to unify them, they will emigrate and your city will be lifeless.

Have fun!

(They will shoot you if they disagree with your political beliefs, *sigh*, the bigots.)