1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Bullshit Your Way To Victory: The Revival

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by hmtn, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hmm

hmm girl who fucked ur mom last night

We should all care about eachother <3

but it's my city now, and you should care for people in minority groups, and I think i fill pretty much every single minority group on earth, soooooo

2. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    soooooo?

3. Eirika & Ephraim

Eirika & Ephraim Gone Fishing

You two suddenly find yourself trilling sooooooo indefinitely, stuck in an infinite loop of time. While you're doing that, I take the city and convert it to Ephrikanity, in which we are twin gods of creation.

My city.

4. Cassi

Cassi potato enthusiast VIP

Minecraft:
    I start a majority revolution against the government in order to put the minorities back in their place. There is a bloody civil war, and chaos ensues. In the chaos, i send assassins to kill all the government officials, sowing further mayhem. In the midst of this crisis where mob rule reigns supreme and blood is pitted against blood, i calm the tides of war and bring balance to the city by executing half the majority, making them into a minority and therefore unifying the broken country that i broke in the first place. I rule with an iron fist, and a penchant for death. Nobody escapes the wrath of the Supreme High-Empress, alturnately named the Harbinger of Death (or bitchface, if you want to be tortured to a long and painful death). Minorities and majorities no longer exist under my rule, but rather forced assimilation into perfect slaves, hypnotized and beaten into submission and forced to work both day and night with no food or sleep if any opposition is raised to Her Supreme High-Empress

My fking city.

5. Eirika & Ephraim

But I'm a minority...

Fk u we already have equal rights under Ephrikanity.

My city.

6. hmm

suddenly i realize that erika and ephriam are probably fictional characters and don't exist.
    they were all a part of my imagination
    then i take the city and kill white people

7. Eirika & Ephraim

But since the universe (and possibly multiverse) is infinite, and with infinite possibilities, it's entirely capable of producing twins named Erika and Ephraim who lead the nation of Renais and have green hair because alien genetics.

Still mine.

8. Cassi

Minecraft:
    But theories are just theories and have a posssibility of being wrong. Based on the improbability of this occurrence i use the improbability drive to take over the city. Mine.

9. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    By the power of plot holes, the city turns into Ragni and is inside Wynncraft. It cannot be changed from Ragni either. It just so happens that this occurs at the 1000 year ago mark when the Portal opened.

Ragni is besieged by hoards of Corruption, forcing the Gate to fall and the few survivors to be forced into the sewers.

The people now losing faith in all their previous rulers (you people), decide to overthrow you and exile you should they ever reclaim Ragni from the undead.

I, with my magical prowess from Fruma, reclaim the city for the citizens and appear as their ally.

I teach them magic and rule them justly. Should you return, you will die and no words you speak against me will be taken seriously. The people will also be able to survive anything you throw at them.

Oh also a child named Bob who will be the strongest person in the multiverse is born in these very sewers.

10. Eirika & Ephraim

The futuristic Americas takes a portal to the Wynn universe. "He's not letting people speak against him? Heathen. Reminds me of the Sedition Acts of 1918," a congressman says to the president. "My agreement is fantastically big. We should drain this swamp immediately and manifest our destiny." The president replied.

And so, twenty SWAT teams made quick work of the like 10 NPC guards. But little did the world know, something- no, someone, was pulling the strings here.

Back in Mother Russia, President Ephraim and his faithful CEO of Exxon Mobile, Erika, shared a laugh. The puppet strings were theirs to toy with.

My city.

Gigavern likes this.
  11. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The futuristic Americans are unable to hold off against the waves of the Corruption and their control of their provinces of Wynncraft falls. They shut themselves off in Fruma. Eventually revolutions lead the republic to be replaced with the Fruman monarchy we now know. Though the provinces of Wynncraft are now sovereign they still call themselves provinces as a lingering thought to their past.

Not much later, portals of the Corruption were opened in your universe's Earth. Both Ephraim and Erika die in the events that follow. When they die, they also lose hold of all their possessions and positions, even if they were to be resurrected.

My Ragni City.

12. hmm

actually, none of that happened.
    You see, in order for it to be statistically certain that you would find a clone of yourself (as in, all of the quantum properties that make up you), the universe would have to be more than a Googolplex meters wide. To give you an idea of how large a Googolplex is, it's digits out number all of the particles in the observable universe by far. That's enormous, and due to the universe's expansion we couldn't possibly hope to reach that distance's point before the heat death of the universe.
    Oh, and multiverses are statistically unlikely. There's simply no evidence of their existence.
    Furthermore, we can't know (and most likely will never know due to the universe's expansion) if the universe is infinite.
    So I still own the fucking hill because the chance of green-haired humans that exactly match Erika and Euphrates or whatever is more statistically impossible than the sun disappearing suddenly due to quantum tunneling.

13. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    By the power of this thread, https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/the-banning-game.201452/page-7#post-2436514, I ban you for saying the same thing (the improbability of this occurence is too great) as @Rose L and disregarding their post.

My city.

14. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
  15. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I build my own city, and while you kids bicker all over about who gets the city, it randomly gets destroyed, and people waltz over to my city bc it's the next best thing

my city?

16. Cassi

Minecraft:
    I use majykks to overthrow your government. My city.

17. ocu

ocu penguin gang CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    But it's a democracy you can't just rise to power randomly

btw my entire city likes me better over anyone else so you lose that vote

my city, I built it.

18. Bailwolf

Bailwolf Resident Skeleton

Minecraft:
    Oh hi! We havent met. Im Bailwolf and I like to kill people and take cities from them!

19. pippi~

pippi~ ritoru demon

Minecraft:
    Hello!
    I like to brutally murder wolves with farming equipment!

20. hmm

peta cooks you alive and eats you

i take the city and feast on a special mystery meat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.