1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Bullshit Your Way To Victory | 3 D* |

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by hmtn, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seraphine_pawn

Seraphine_pawn Professional Weeb and Hypixel Forumer

Minecraft:
    I pay a robber to rob the giant spiders, reality and the city. (Including everyone you love)

2. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, but my insurance company reimburses me for everything, including the city.

3. Mardeknius

Mardeknius Architect of the Realm Item Team HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I use mind control on the giant spiders, and they are now under my control.

4. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh no.
    I get the heavy duty bug spray out...

5. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    too bad its empty
    i trap all the spiders inside a pocket dimension and take control

6. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I shout "Free Cake!" so that you come running, right into my woodchipper.

7. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    Unfortunately for you, I only like brownies, of which I have an infinite store anyways, so your trick doesn't work on me

8. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I sneak into your brownie warehouse and poison them with every poison I can think of.

9. Seraphine_pawn

Minecraft:
    I eat the brownies. As i am immortal, i don't die. I then scream to Skylaar, "WHEN FORUM RPG?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, FALCON PUNCH MF" and i punch him really hard and uh, hire a robber and take the city.

10. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    As you settle into the city, it starts to move; revealing itself as a giant horde of nanobots under my command that devour you. The city still lies in a secret location only I know of.

11. Seraphine_pawn

Minecraft:
    As i am immortal and supreme, i rekt all of the nano bots in 1 snap. I then use my extremely big telekenitic, smart, epicc, sexy, manly, 200 pack brain to uncover the real city and i take it and destroy all the guards (if there are any)

12. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    One of my penguins stole the almighty Rick Roll and gave it to me. I then use it to kill anyone and everyone who has replied to their thread and all their minions and followers, excluding myself and the penguins and the piranha guards. I then destroy the weapon, and take over the city.

Tip: Don't make OP weapons for me (or anyone) to exploit in the future.

13. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I uno reverse card the rickroll, so you're the one destroyed by it. Because you're no longer controlling the penguins, they return to me (They were mine in the first place) and destroy the piranhas. I then upgrade the penguins so that they can't be controlled, and use them to take control of the city.

14. Slpc

Slpc Probably yeeting anime girls across the country

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I then summon 10000 anime girls and have em distract the penguins and take control of the city, using the City-Shitty-Transporter 2000 to move it to Google Drive.

15. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Time and time again, people fall to the same mistake of destroying the piranhas. With no explanation, I rise from the grave and take over the city.

16. Seraphine_pawn

Minecraft:
    Bruh, foolish mistake that is. You cannot control the Almighty Rick Roll and it is hidden in the depths of the multi-verse. The Multi-Verse shatters creating multiple Time-Rifts which warp reality itself. The city starts to distort and pieces of it disappear from reality. The piranhas wield no power as, reality itself, warped everything as you have made a foolish mistake of using the Almighty Rick Roll in its 20% power. You can only control 1% while we, the Pawns, can only control 15% due to its immense power that can transcend time, space and reality. All the immortals lose their immortality and powers to warp time, space and reality. (including the Piranhas, you, me, the Pawns, the Penguins, the Anti-Anti-bs Guards, Time and Space Police, Shaggy, etc.) Everything stays this way until we acquire the Rick Roll (which has been shattered and is flying through the Multi-Verse btw) and fix it to bring everything back to normal.
    Tip: Remember that i said that we can only control the Almighty Rick Roll to a certain extent? Wait, ofc not, you were not paying attention and instead used 20% of it's power!! Bruh, even we, the Pawns (the original rulers since it first manifested) cannot control it. Not even the Anti-Anti-bs-guards (yes they tried to do it) cannot. Including the penguins and the piranhas. Next time, pay attention and try to not use powers beyond your comprehension mortal. Also, if we can only control it to a certain extent, it's not really that OP anymore.
    P.s i'll take the city after i fix the Almighty Rick Roll.

17. Potatomancer

Potatomancer Budget Wither

Minecraft:
    I nuke everyone with liquid emeralds and take the city

18. Seraphine_pawn

Minecraft:
    aaaaaaaaaaaaa, as parts of the city have been shattered and erased from reality, you only get a part of the city, not the whole.

19. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    ask nicely with a gun in the other hand for them to join Idiots Co then after they are all in the same guild as me i just simply have them all start a war on the palace that seraphine pawn is in and due to everyone in the city being in ICo the tower simply has high hp and no soldiers to defend

20. Seraphine_pawn

Minecraft:
    i swiftly demolish them and continue ruling my palace. Even if i’m not immortal, i am still supreme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.