1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Bullshit Your Way To Victory | 3 D* |

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by hmtn, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    When you put the universe on repeat, you repeat all of the events that happen, including you leaving the universe, meaning that there's a few hundred copies of you trying to take over all the cities. By the end, only one city remains, so I go into creative mode and conquer it.

2. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    during this time i have been the evil dictator of a small country, and then i throw lots of poor civilians in to the piranha guards and also got the penguins to eat the piranha guards because they eat fish then i trap you in the world of monoploy and make it so you are on repeat unless you win but your against god players

3. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    Fortunately, I'm actually a hacker, and cheat my way through the game to win, then transform the city into an egg, which I launch into space at light speed.

4. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    downloads cookie clicker autoclicker then set up a hyperdrive to the egg and deliver millions of cookies til the egg overloads then put the city into a computer with infinite overclocking featuring a ice dragon cooling

5. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    You made the foolish mistake of forgetting to return an ambrosia loan, thus your password is up for grabs. I log in via your account and download the city, distracting the ice dragon with a laser pointer. I transport the city to a sandwich of 2 interdimension portals, at the very center so that if the city is even touched it will be pushed down one of the portals, surely not to be seen for decades.

6. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I stabilize the portals and remove them, then encode the city into the DNA of the most lethal virus ever created.

7. Seraphine_pawn

Seraphine_pawn Professional Weeb and Hypixel Forumer

Minecraft:
    nvm, excluding the immortal beings then

8. Mardeknius

Mardeknius Architect of the Realm Item Team HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hah!
    I release my anti-anti-bs guards on you and they kill you and all your minions!

Wait I think that there are two different stories going on here now. OK, I destroy the universe with my city, and then I destroy the other remaining universe.
    Everyone is dead.
    Except for the anti-anti-bs guards and the penguins, who are under my control and construct a new city, and then resurrect me.

9. Seraphine_pawn

Minecraft:
    bro me and my pawn army are immortal smh, my death causes time and space itself to distort as immortal being are, well immortal. They cannot be killed, and if they are killed, the Time and Space S.W.A.T team which can destroy AND kill anything(including immortals) without any consequences, imprison the anti-anti-bs guards and penguins for 2M years. Also, if you try to break them out, you lose your powers and shit. Also, bribes are useless as they have everything. Thus, the Time and Space S.W.A.T team revive everyone and giv me the city.

10. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You fool.
    This is the problem with imprisoning my anti-anti-bs guards.
    I walk in and take the city (without an explanation), and then imprison the Time and Space S.W.A.T team as well as you and all of your army for 2M years. Also, if you try to break yourself or any of them out, you lose your powers. Also, bribes are useless as they have everything.
    mmmmm loopholes.

11. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    I turn all of them into melons and take control of the city

12. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I trap you in a pocket dimension and take control of the city.

Also please can everyone only work off of the most recent text, to prevent multiple timelines.

13. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Minecraft:
    I rob you.

14. Seraphine_pawn

Minecraft:
    Ibrob you

15. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Minecraft:
    You get robbed again

16. Selvut283

Selvut283 Circadian rhythm stuck on Tokyo time ♪ Music Item Team GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I walk up to the city and nicely ask each guard if I can have it. They all say no, and I wish them a fine day and leave. The next day, I do the same, but strike up friendly conversation with some of them. This continues for a number of months, to the point where each guard knows me by name and is genuinely invested in hearing what I have to say. They decide of their own volition that I would actually be a pretty good candidate to own the place, and civilly revolt by fudging papers and combining secretarial powers to sign everything over into my name, then present the key to the city to me as a birthday gift. I heartily thank all of them, and we have lots of cake at the party.

17. Seraphine_pawn

Minecraft:
    i rick roll you and rob you

18. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Interesting.
    Very interesting.
    Right now this is slightly too wholesome for me to tear apart, so I attend the party, eat some cake (it's very good, did you bake it yourself?) and play along... for now.

19. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Screw it, cyanide in the cake time.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2021
  20. Potatomancer

Potatomancer Budget Wither

Minecraft:
    All the anti bs guards eat the cyanide cake and die. I now take the city for no reason and put anti-anti bs guards that blow up anti bs guards, and also other people (except for me).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.