1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Bullshit Your Way To Victory | 3 D* |

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by hmtn, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Doomed

Sir_Doomed Can't think of anything to put here

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I use my giant laser as a laser pointer, causing the horde of kittens to destroy the city in their unrelenting goal to catch the red dot.

2. Mardeknius

Mardeknius Architect of the Realm Item Team HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Fortunately, the city was mostly underground, so the horde of kittens didn't destroy most of it. I use mind control on your laser penguins to make the kittens follow a new red dot caused by all the penguins shooting lasers at the same spot, which happens to be your hand, so the horde of kittens steals the remote from you, and gives it to me. I then pause you.

3. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Plot twist: I trapped the remote so that the pause feature would backfire, then march in with my giant robots and recapture the city.

4. Potatomancer

Potatomancer Budget Wither

Minecraft:
    I create a duplicate of the city and delete the original, making my city basically the new original. I then hide it in a place that can’t be tracked and no one knows where it is.

5. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes, but even you don't know, so when I upload a backup I made, it effectively becomes the true city.

6. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I (in the past, before you paused me) decided to clone myself, leaving my clone in the past, who uses a time machine to travel to the present, and unpauses me. My kittens then eat all of the robots and destroy the remote. I then use my mind control (which can affect unkillable things (see penguins)) on the piranha guards, which surround the city.
    The whole multiple universe shenanigans left only one universe left which happened to be the one where South Africa (the potato) was, and just in case a new rule is set in place where the guards are unaffected by mind control or something, I feed the guards South Africa, and now they're loyal to me.
    I also create a backup of the city because you people seem intent on destroying it.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
  7. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I activate code 4A, causing the city to transform into a dragon, which then eats the backup you made.

8. Skylaar

Skylaar erm VIP+

Minecraft:
    I send out Sylveon, who uses Dazzling Gleam, knocking out the dragon and transforming it back into the city. I then catch the city with my master ball and lock it away.

9. Potatomancer

Potatomancer Budget Wither

Minecraft:
    Due to the fact the master ball actually has a 99% chance of capture, you somehow fail on that one percent and it transforms into a mustard gas cloud and destroys your sylveon. I then trap the cloud into a indestructable container that is guarded by a lot of instant kill machine guns.

10. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I use deflect to destroy the container with the machine guns, then take control of them.

11. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The mustard gas cloud expands back into a city, destroying the machine guns which were right next to it, and then my piranha guards march in and take control.

12. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I acquire a really large fishing net and trap your guards when they attack me after trying to take control of the city

13. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well now that the anti-anti-bs guards are gone, I waltz in and take the city without an explanation.

14. Sir_Doomed

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh, right...
    Well, I'll just drop the guards back onto the city, so they'll kick you out

15. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    I pay all the r34 artists in the world to draw disgusting fetish art of every single person in the city, and gross them out.
    Then, while they are enjoying the r34 art, morphion comes and 4 blood runes the entire city, killing everyone
    I build a 2 block high dirt wall for defense

16. Seraphine_pawn

Seraphine_pawn Professional Weeb and Hypixel Forumer

Minecraft:
    i uh, bring my immortal and supreme pawn army to destroy Morphion in a 2000 v 1 and rekt it ez clap, we also phased through the wall as it is just a disturbance and it is meaningless to destroy it. We then eat the blood runes as we didn’t eat breakfast somehow. We then revive everyone and mercilessly murder the r34 artists and make the city, a FAMILY city and we hire Dom and his family, because with family, NOTHING is impossible.

17. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    When the dragon turned back into a city, my backup was just lying there, so I sneak into the city and take it, then I send the piranha guards to completely decimate the city and kill all of the people in it, and I then become ruler of the backup, which is now the new city, and I surround it with black holes which are all exactly the same distance away from the city so it doesn't fall into any of them since the gravitational pull is the exact same in all directions and don't you dare say that this would rip the city apart because I know that already but we don't seem to care about science here and then I make another backup of the city and put it somewhere where others won't find it.

18. yy8erig

yy8erig yy8erig

Guild:
    hack @Mardeknius commit tax fraud then follow the irs to the city where i send in a duck thats not a goose who honks like untitled goose game and watch it destroy the city then watch it activate a goose transformation machine and become goose and then fight it for control of the city and die then kill it by suffocating it with mage wall and spamming spirit bow.
    build a 3 block tall gravel wall this time

19. Seraphine_pawn

Seraphine_pawn Professional Weeb and Hypixel Forumer

Minecraft:
    i type in 1 divided by 0 in a calculator which transforms into a blackhole which then eats the universe except the city and leaves no life behind except the pawns and Dom and his family. I then build a knew univrse and build a pp statue to mark my dominance and build a 1 high dirt block wall with everything on top of it with barrier blocks. I then hire the immortal healer gangyes they survived too and make multiple pp statues across the universe to mark my territory

20. Mardeknius

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I escape to another universe and re-load my backup. I encase the entire city in 666 blocks of bedrock in every direction, and I then become ruler. Also
    doesn't work, since there are
    a) The immortal penguins and
    b) The immortal anti-anti-bs piranha guards.
    However, I bring both of them to my other universe, and, using the universal remote (which I have fully un-trapped), I set your universe on repeat for eternity, so that you're forced to do the same thing over and over again and can't escape your universe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.