1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Bugged During A Quest

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Bleizi11, May 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bleizi11

    Bleizi11 Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    43
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Mi nick is Bleizi11 and I was doing a quest(Meaningfull holiday) when I lose my conexion, and now i'm under the ground and i can't do anything. I hope that someone can helps me
     
  2. sorae

    sorae drifting VIP

    Messages:
    3,267
    Likes Received:
    5,209
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    /kill‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌
     
  3. Happy New Year

    Happy New Year Please bring the shoutbox back

    Messages:
    5,380
    Likes Received:
    4,988
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Minecraft:
  4. NinjaPro8000

    NinjaPro8000 Famous Adventurer

    Messages:
    1,454
    Likes Received:
    1,391
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Minecraft:
    YES PERISH IN FIERY DOOM...
     
    ThomAnn100 likes this.
  5. PillowPet

    PillowPet Lovable Neighborhood Pillow CHAMPION

    Messages:
    2,015
    Likes Received:
    5,102
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.