1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Dungeons Buffing dungeon rain's using the dungeon merchant.

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by blegar1, Feb 6, 2024.

?

Do you think Dungeon merchant items should be in the dungeon rain?

1. Yes

44.4%
  2. No (if so why not)

55.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrGREEN

DrGREEN wynncraft.wiki.gg is where its AT CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Anyone could get anything even if you didn’t do the dungeon

2. blegar1

blegar1 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I was also including EO because that dungeon gets repetitive after the first time. Rest of the dungeons fall in that category of getting grindy if you ever want multiple items (or you just outright outlevel the loot from trying to grind for it.) Although do agree FF and ice barrows are just expensive for 0 reason.
    As someone who did. Dungeon rain's are normally pretty useless, the chance of getting a mythic is so small that it doesn't make the rain's much more useful. I will still collect all the loot but it's not that good.
    Corrupted ice barrows. Ice barrows. Also would say EO but that's more the dungeon itself sucks to play outside of the eye.
    **outside of forgery** The only 2 exceptions at that point are FF and EO.
    Yeah dungeon rains not being per person is kinda... stupid? Sorry but fighting over dungeon rain just will always be slightly problematic.

3. 100klemonreimu

100klemonreimu Poison Warrior Supermacy

Minecraft:
    EO is fun if your build can pass the bridge room without problem. And it only requires 3 runs. Other dungeons are not less repetitive, you just don't feel it because you have to do different dungeons during a forgery run(which nearly nobody does anymore).
    I have met someone who got mythic from dungeon rain. However, while I can't say for sure because I have never gotten mythic from anywhere other than trade market, and that I don't know the mythic drop chance. I'd say the dungeon rain is what one will expect they find their mythics in.

Btw some dungeon rain have exclusive items, I am not sure if some of them might worth a lot of money.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2024
    ineedhelp likes this.
  4. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

...WHAT?

Tzelofachad likes this.
  5. ineedhelp

ineedhelp You need help?

yeah you didnt know?

6. Deusphage

Deusphage gruesome grue Modeler CHAMPION Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    grog

7. Tfarcnnyw

Tfarcnnyw Skirl CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Boss alter items like Anxiolytic and Bonder

8. ThePurpleEmerald

ThePurpleEmerald Famous Adventurer

I've ran dungeons with more than one player for an uncountable amount of time and always thought that each player has their own individual rain

It doesn't help that the rain actually follows me when I complete a dungeon solo, so I always stay still so that I actually pick up all the items that fall perfectly in the middle of the blocks

ineedhelp likes this.
  9. Tzelofachad

Tzelofachad Owner of the Rift, manager of the Uz hotel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I never realised it was an actual rain! I thought it was just like an animation of the items falling and it deposited them in your inventory. Also the emerald amounts are pitiful anyway.

luckeyLuuk and ineedhelp like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.