1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Buff Spring/az

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Sad Song, Apr 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sad Song

Sad Song A peaceful rest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    With the addition of crafting and these mythics just being booty, Spring is basically craftable. I think that these mythics need a major ID to help them out, it should be unique to the mythic.

I was thinking for spring's lore it states: "Arrows fired by this bow are pure ice, but when they hit the enemy, burst into magical water, dealing damage to all that it touches."

I was thinking that arrows provide slowness on mobs, but that seems kinda lame to be honest. Let me know what you think.

As for AZ (don't really care tbh):
    "Mysterious runes, held by inexplicable ancient guardians, were once moulded together for study purposes. The experiment went awry, as the the runic words Nii, Az, and Ek were combined in a reaction that resulted in the collapse of a civilization."

Yeah I can't think of a major ID

SmileyAlec and Coragon42 like this.
  2. Coragon42

Coragon42 Build Maker in Training HERO

Minecraft:
    They could just buff their damage, but I guess that would be uncreative.

Here are some ideas, I guess:

Spring's Major ID: Shattering Ice
    Description: "Arrow Storm may fire extra arrows"
    How it works: each Arrow Storm arrow has a 10% chance of duplicating (like they are shattering into several fragments)

If they don't want this to overlap with Hawkeye, then I guess a similar ID with different percentages could be applied to Bomb Arrow instead.

Az's Major ID: Runic Blessing
    Description: "Slain enemies may give extra experience"
    How it works: Each mob kill has a 20% chance of giving 50% more xp

This is to make Az better for combat grinding (to go along with its xp bonus stat).

I'm unsure how balanced/unbalanced these ID's are (the percentages), and the way I worded the descriptions is a bit lackluster, but you get the point.

Sad Song and SmileyAlec like this.
  3. williamszr98

williamszr98 COLLAPSE MADNESS VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Az is already good for xp because is really powerful for its level and can pretty much one-shot everything. Giving it xp major ID would still not be a good buff.

Madkurre and Coragon42 like this.
  4. Sad Song

Sad Song A peaceful rest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That sounds kinda dope

Coragon42 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.