1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guild | Breadskate [BSE✫] - Lvl 67 - Recruiting All

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zei, Sep 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zei

Zei Breadskate in daily anime schoolgirl shitpost show CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello @oh no ! Your application has been reviewed and it has been accepted! You will be sent an invitation to our Discord server privately as well as receive the invite to the guild in-game soon, so please type /gu join BSE when you get it or log on the next time.

2. Implicitt

Implicitt Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Name (In-Game Name): Implicitt
    Contact Information: (Discord Tag): Implicitt#7171
    Preferred Work Hours(How active can you be per week on average, in hours): ~7-9 hrs
    Previous Work Experience (Highest Combat lvl): 60
    Motivation (Write why you want and what made you want to join): Just want to join a chill and friendly guild, and I like the vibe here :)
    Previous Work Affiliation (Previous guilds and optionally why you left): N/A

Please check one or more of these boxes (replace the checkbox with ☑); I would like to... :
    ☑ be a weekend worker (I'm a casual player please let me do my thing aaaa)
    ☐ be active in the Workers' Union (I would like to organize events for the guild!)
    ☐ become active in Bakery marketing (I have aspirations to become a diplomat for BSE!)

3. Zei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey @Implicitt! Your application has been reviewed and it has been accepted! An invitation to our Discord server will be sent privately, so please accept my friend request over on Discord (_Zei#9915), as well as the in-game invitation to the guild shortly, so please type /gu join BSE when you get it or log on the next time.

4. PadMan1992

PadMan1992 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Name (In-Game Name):PadMan1992
    Contact Information: (Discord Tag): PadMan#5493
    Preferred Work Hours(How active can you be per week on average, in hours): ~7 hrs
    Previous Work Experience (Highest Combat lvl): 105
    Motivation (Write why you want and what made you want to join): I want a good community to play some hours at week
    Previous Work Affiliation (Previous guilds and optionally why you left): never

Please check one or more of these boxes (replace the checkbox with ☑); I would like to... :
    ☐ be active in the Workers' Union (I would like to organize events for the guild!)
    ☐ become active in Bakery marketing (I have aspirations to become a diplomat for BSE!)

5. Zei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello @PadMan1992 ! Your application has been reviewed and it has been accepted! You will be sent an invitation to our Discord server privately as well as receive the invite to the guild in-game soon, so please type /gu join BSE when you get it or log on the next time.

6. Zei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We're baking a fresh batch of bumps and other pastries to ensure everyone would have a chance to taste the Breadskate bakery's goods! Also become a baker, please?

7. Dream

Dream Hero of the lost atoll CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Bakery bump

8. Dream

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Love my baker bros......

9. Shardstar3

Shardstar3 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Name (In-Game Name): Shardstar3
    Contact Information: (Discord Tag): Shard#1647
    Preferred Work Hours(How active can you be per week on average, in hours): ~8
    Previous Work Experience (Highest Combat lvl): 83
    Motivation (Write why you want and what made you want to join): To join a friendly guild and learn how the guild life fares
    Previous Work Affiliation (Previous guilds and optionally why you left): N/A

Please check one or more of these boxes (replace the checkbox with ); I would like to... :

10. Zei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello @Shardstar3 ! Your application has been reviewed and it has been accepted! You will be sent an invitation to our Discord server privately, so please accept my(_Zei#9915) friend request there; as well as receive the invite to the guild in-game in a moment, so please type /gu join BSE when you get it or log on the next time.

11. Dream

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Any bakers in the chatroom?

12. Zei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Quite frankly, I'll prefer taking your applications without bread crumbs. Have a bump.

13. qppl3

qppl3 Skilled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Name (In-Game Name): AppleTrade
    Contact Information: (Discord Tag): BetterName#2829
    Preferred Work Hours(How active can you be per week on average, in hours): ~4 hours, ~8 hours if school isn't a thing
    Previous Work Experience (Highest Combat lvl): 82
    Motivation (Write why you want and what made you want to join): Wanted to try out being in a guild
    Previous Work Affiliation (Previous guilds and optionally why you left): None

14. Zei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello @Prison_Escapist! Your application has been reviewed and it has been accepted! You will be sent an invitation to our Discord server privately, as well as receive the invitation to the guild in-game in a moment, so please type /gu join BSE when you get it or log on the next time.

15. Mohroji

Mohroji Newbie Adventurer

ign: Mohroji
    lvl: 41 noob warrior
    Its my twink. But my main accaunt is lost. On main acc I was 65+ wizard.
    I want to be invited because I want to get gifts(crates).

Please check one or more of these boxes (replace the checkbox with ); I would like to... :

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
  16. Zei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey there @Mohroji, please refer to the correct application format provided in the first message of the thread. Thank you!

17. Mohroji

Mohroji Newbie Adventurer

Name (In-Game Name): Mohroji
    Contact Information: (Discord Tag): None(I can create if It is necessary)
    Preferred Work Hours(How active can you be per week on average, in hours): ~3-4 hours
    Previous Work Experience (Highest Combat lvl): 65+ I am forgot, because I lost my main. Now I playing on warrior 42 lvl.
    Motivation (Write why you want and what made you want to join): Firstly i wanted to get gifts(crates), then as it turns out. I just want to see myself in the role of a guild member
    Previous Work Affiliation (Previous guilds and optionally why you left): None

18. Zei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hey! Your application has been reviewed and it has been accepted! Having a Discord account would be strongly encouraged as all of our announcements, events, and community interactions often occur there but it is not a 100% must. If you decide to make a Discord account, please add me (_Zei#9915) as a friend so I can send an invitation to our Discord server there; you will also receive the invitation to the guild in-game shortly, so please type /gu join BSE when you get it or log on the next time.

19. VasithNexxis

VasithNexxis Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Name (In-Game Name): VasithNexxis
    Contact Information: (Discord Tag): Nex#7591
    Preferred Work Hours(How active can you be per week on average, in hours): 5-7
    Previous Work Experience (Highest Combat lvl): Assassin 44
    Motivation (Write why you want and what made you want to join): Looking for friends/company
    Previous Work Affiliation (Previous guilds and optionally why you left): None!

20. Zei

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello @VasithNexxis! Your application has been reviewed and it has been accepted! You will be sent an invitation to our Discord server privately, as well as receive the invitation to the guild in-game as soon as possible, so please type /gu join BSE when you get it or log on the next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.