1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Blocked With Fate Of The Fallen

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Orugama, Sep 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Orugama

Orugama Travelled Adventurer

Hi everyone,

I'm a fellow player that started recently to play with some friends.
    Tonight (when writing this post) I started the Fate of the fallen quest in order to unlock the ice dungeon. Unfortunately, as I'm pretty bad at fighting, I lost while defending the bridge.
    My problem now is that I tried to go back to the portal or to the time traveling altar to continue the quest but I wasn't able to find my way... the questbook just tells me to go defend the portal and I'm totally lost regarding what I should do ?

Thank you in advance for your answer(s).

Cheers,

Oru

2. linrntrn

linrntrn Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Hey there, Oru!

When you die at a part of a quest like that, you need to replicate the most recent step possible, and exactly as you did before. In this case, I believe you need to get the staff again, and throw it to the traveling altar in order to go back in time where you defend the bridge. But do post again if this doesn't work.

3. Orugama

Orugama Travelled Adventurer

Thank you very much fine sir (even tho I took time to answer), you allowed me to go further in my quest ! :D

linrntrn likes this.