1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Blazing Retribution Broken?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by ebeeeeeee, Apr 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebeeeeeee

    ebeeeeeee Newbie Adventurer

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    2
    So i was doing the Blazing Retribution quest but even after I killed the gatekeeper the door wouldn't open so I relogged and it was open. Then I defeated Gregg'r and got the axe but I can't give it to the detective and he keeps talking about that i need to follow the orc into the water even though I have the axe.

    I think it might be because i had to relog to get the door open to the cave with the keys but i don't know how to fix it and i cant open the door without relogging.
     
  2. _purple_

    _purple_ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

    Messages:
    388
    Likes Received:
    1,811
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Minecraft:
    What does your quest book say?
     
  3. Lithliander

    Lithliander Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Minecraft:
    I got the same problem. I think you should keep the axe and do other quests.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.