Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Blackmarkets

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by alexphilgab, Mar 6, 2021.

?

Do you think it could be interesting to add this kind of thing

1. yes

10 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexphilgab

alexphilgab The Godsent CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hi so my suggestion is really simple and could add an interesting depth to the Wynncraft map.

As you probably know there is some hidden black markets around the map, they can be accessed trough quest or secret discovery but they are only used for the lore or for quest npc.

My suggestion is, what about having real merchant in those hidden places, they could sell some exclusive items that can only be found there (it can be items or specific foods/potion). Its already great that these places provide lore and depth to the map but it can be even better and bring more life if the black markets merchants had something to sell or buy. At the moment I know only 3 locations where we could find black markets but we can of course add more of them in later updates.

In conclusion at the moment when we discover these places its cool that we get some explainations about the lore and all but the sad thing is that we forget about these places and we dont come back inside because we have nothing to do there.

2. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Btw there is Almuj one

3. alexphilgab

alexphilgab The Godsent CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I know but its only 1 merchant selling 1 item

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.