Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Bags!

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by jacksonbe1, Jan 27, 2016.

?

Would This Be Cool?

1. Yes ,This Could Be Cool!

75.0%
  2. No, This is not cool and its a bad idea!

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacksonbe1

jacksonbe1 Travelled Adventurer

-Warning Idk If anyone posted a suggestions like this!

What if there was item bags in Wynncraft/Gavel. Were the Texture of the item looked like a bag. Once you get the "Bag"; in hand Right click then a Chest/Storage thing will pop up. The Chest would be private like a bank; maybe the bag could only be used for Quest items or like another bank.
    You would get the bags in the banks or maybe in its own store; The cost for one is 5LE and the max Bags you can get is 3 (Suggestion Probs any amount)

This Is A Suggestion for the Storage Problem, So Thank you for Reading!

2. OrientGamer

OrientGamer Veteran Writer - Artist - OG memer - Doge VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    First of all, this HAS, been suggested before, many times actually, and in much greater detail.
    Second, if I'm getting at your suggestion correctly, with a bag as a buy able and holdable item, this could allow for potentially INFINITE storage, and that would of course be insanely OP.
    Finally, having a bag doesn't really make any sense, since the players inventory is already relabeled to be named "satchel," so it wouldn't make sense to have a bag item that you carry around in another bag, which is the players inventory.

Though I do agree with you on one point, a quest item storage would be amazing.

jacksonbe1 likes this.
  3. jacksonbe1

jacksonbe1 Travelled Adventurer

Ok can you give me the link please I want to see it and Yeah I know It does not make any sense but its like a carry around Bank.

4. Ckrypto

Ckrypto Travelled Adventurer

I support the idea of having some way to have more space besides banks, in most other MMOs there is much more storage space then wynncraft. I can't see many downsides to having a little more storage space.

jacksonbe1 likes this.
  5. joshua123_4

joshua123_4 Lord of Chaos, Master of Destruction

╱╱╱╱╱╭╮╱╭━━━┳╮╱╭┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━┳━━━━╮
    ╱╱╱╱╭╯┃╱┃╭━╮┃┃╱┃┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃╭━╮┃╭╮╭╮┃
    ╱╭╮╱╰╮┃╱┃╰━━┫┃╱┃┃╰━╯┃╰━╯┃┃╱┃┃╰━╯┣╯┃┃╰╯
    ╭╯╰╮╱┃┃╱╰━━╮┃┃╱┃┃╭━━┫╭━━┫┃╱┃┃╭╮╭╯╱┃┃
    ╰╮╭╯╭╯╰╮┃╰━╯┃╰━╯┃┃╱╱┃┃╱╱┃╰━╯┃┃┃╰╮╱┃┃
    ╱╰╯╱╰━━╯╰━━━┻━━━┻╯╱╱╰╯╱╱╰━━━┻╯╰━╯╱╰╯

Though maybe only be able to have 1 bag, which would you would be able to get from a quest. The bag would be linked to the specific class, disabling the ability to put bags in ender chests or putting multiple bags on 1 class. And if you were to delete the class, the class' bag would also be deleted (make sure to remove items from said bag and put them into your ender chest). And the bag level minimum should be level 80.\

- I will add the quest dialog if wanted.

jacksonbe1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.