Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Backpacks

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Eterlore, Jun 8, 2019.

?

Would you like to see something like this in the game?

1. Yes, 100% sure!

2. Yes, but with some changes.

3. No, it's too unbalanced.

4. No, i never want to hear about it again!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eterlore

Eterlore Yeeet HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Since i've started to play an ironman, i've realized how much we need a backpack. Just adding a backpacks system, nothing too big. That's how i think it will work:

At start, we don't have a backpack. But, when we advance, around lvl 40 or so, we get to see a backpack crafting station (in Llevigar). We craft them using materials and they are really expansive, making them a valuble item. The first one we'll revice would be from a quest that unlocks the house where the backpacks crafting station is and it will only have 1 row of item storage.

By upgrading them, we can get up to 3 more rows of storage in our backpack (including the first original one), whitch we acces with a command like "/bp".

I know this sounds op and like it would break the bank system, so i propose we would walk slower with every stack of items we put in it. Also, the backpacks should be extreamlly expansive to upgrade since they can do a lot.

2. 3:

3: farlands pumpkin farlands pumpkin HERO

Minecraft:
  3. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  4. Lairgaf

Lairgaf Skilled Adventurer

Well,if the staff was listening and doing what so many players are asking for, there wouldn't be so munch threads on the same subject, it's like for "more payment options on the store" it would be awesome but nobody decided to add it.

Ps: i'm not insulting the staff, i only say that it would be cool to finally add what players are asking since a lot of years.

StormKing3 likes this.
  5. Bart (MC)

Bart (MC) Ex-Item Maker & Day Counter (MC) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If there are so many people asking it, it doesn't have to mean it's a good suggestion; it just means that it's the easiest and quickest thing to suggest.
    Like the 'more payment options' thing you mentioned, there's probably a very good reason why backpacks aren't in the game yet; other things having priorities, it being too hard to code in, not seeing any necessity, simply not being able add it..
    common suggestion ≠ good suggestion ok

6. Lairgaf

Lairgaf Skilled Adventurer

Well, add more payment options is a good suggestion because for europeans like me it's useful when we don't have paypal to be able to use paysafecard.

Btw a backpack is a good idea that is not the hardest thing to code.

7. Durabilities

Durabilities Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    The entire point of Ironman is to challenge your resourcefulness, your ability to plan ahead, and your ability to manage inventory. I do understand where you're coming from when you say that the Backpack upgrade could be a quality-of-life improvement, but the amount of people that have suggested it in the past, for one, shows that this suggestion will probably not be implemented into Wuynncraft, and two, adding it to Ironman would essentially ruin the entire challenge.

8. Eterlore

Eterlore Yeeet HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I never said this would be for the iron man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.