Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Backpacks

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by farouk47, Apr 23, 2016.

?

SHOULD BACKPACKS BE ADDED IN WYNNCRAFT?

This poll will close on Apr 23, 2026 at 10:41 PM.
  1. I believe they should add backpacks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bukpags r vry stupd u pleb lel. I hayte bukpags.

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farouk47

farouk47 Travelled Adventurer

Ok, I am sorry if this has been an idea before, I just could not find it anywhere on the forums. My idea is backpacks. The idea of backpacks is pretty easy to understand. Extra inventory slots. At times you inventory is just to small considering 7 spaces are already full and you would usually have a weapon and around 3 pots with some of your emeralds along with the horses. Half of your inventory is stuff you need. The other half is a very small section to which it's very hard keeping some nice items. Your on a quest and you have 4 slots left. But, you have 5 mythic Leggings right there {in this scenario, you only have 4 spaces, nothing else}. What can you do? You are far away from the nearest identifier and bank. There are those dummy characters. The ones you use for extra space that carry quest items. But, having a command like /bp or /backpack would really be convenient. It could be something that is a quest to which in the end you get a backpack. Or a backpack merchant in the cities. The higher level the city, the more slots of the backpack. Or it could be a VIP thing. Please state in the comments below if you would like to see this happen. Of not, I would like to know too. Also vote in the pole and let the staff of Wynncraft see this!
    IGN: Furbola
    Looking for a guild that has a nice community and has active players

2. EJCrusher

EJCrusher Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    K_kki likes this.
  3. farouk47

farouk47 Travelled Adventurer

Thank you Lord Gaben.

donda biblioteca likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.