Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Backpacks - A Small Suggestion | 12+ Supporters

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by TheNecromancer, Nov 7, 2015.

?

Do you support this?

1. I support this.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  2. I do not support this.

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNecromancer

TheNecromancer dead

Minecraft:
    A small suggestion, once again. This time I've come up with the idea of backpacks. And don't expect it to be a billion times extra space. Only 1 backpack is provided to every class across the players. Here is how it works:

If it's added, I'll let the GM's decide how you get it.

However when you get it, a new icon will appear in your compass menu:

[​IMG]

The new chest icon next to the armor is how to access your backpack. Hovering over it will say:

Backpack Info
    Tier: #
    Slots Filled: ##/##

Example

Backpack Info

Tier: 2
    Slots Filled: 14/18

Click it and it will open up a storage. It's similar to the bank, you can store items and such, and you can click black glass panes to enlarge your storage space. Here are the different tiers:

Tier 1
    Slots: 9
    Price: Default

Tier 2
    Slots: 18
    Price: 32 EB

Tier 3
    Slots: 27
    Price: 1 LE

Tier 4
    Bonus: Ender Backpack
    Price: 2 LE

The Tier 4 upgrade will unlock the Ender Backpack. To access it, go back to your compass menu:

[​IMG]

A new ender chest icon seems to have appeared! When you hover over it, it will say:

Ender Backpack
    Click to open your
    bank storage!

Clicking on it will open up your bank storage. Nothing special, just you're basic bank storage if you're going on far off travels. Please note that other classes require the Tier 4 upgrade to access the Ender Backpack for themselves.

I hope you like this small suggestion for backpacks in Wynncraft! It would really help with the RPG experience, and would overall be a great and helpful addition!

Well, that's 3 suggestions in a single day! Hopefully you guys like them all:

• Hobbies
    • Trade Market Sub-Forum
    • Backpacks

MarcusWynnCraft likes this.
  2. TheNecromancer

TheNecromancer dead

Minecraft:
    Bumpity Bump?

3. eeveelution

eeveelution Wynn Veteran/OG VIP+

Minecraft:
    Way too many slots and the ender backpack is OP. Also, if you watched the Gavel Trailer, you can see that your inventory IS the backpack.

Cubie likes this.
  4. TheNecromancer

TheNecromancer dead

Minecraft:
    1. Literally 75% of people want more space.
    2. The Ender Backpack won't be that OP. Most of the time you'll be on land, and a city would be literally 3 minutes away.

5. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. Have you surveyed every person in Wynn? Have you taken an unbiased account from a random amount of people? I thought not.
    2. The reason people to the cities is to go to the banks. This is simply, taking away from the game.
    3. Your post isn't exactly Dark-Theme-Friendly. It is possible to do so by simply hitting the 'none' option for color for selected text that would be black on your screen.
    4. You say not to expect a billion spaces, but this is insane. Check the cost for an extra row of slots in the bank. You get double the amount for the same price.

All in all, I do not believe this would be balanced and would take away from an important aspect of the game.

GoodBobul, Grimmcat and Chino like this.
  6. Cubie

Cubie VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Especially the Ender Chest is OP, the idea itself it pretty good however. I do think 9 extra slots should be enough, since it's just a place I'd use to store my Scrolls.

I do think extra inventory space is neccesary, especially with the Gavel update.

Yuno F Gasai likes this.
  7. Vanward

Vanward All Around Creepy Guy; Cringy Comedian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Honestly, I think if this is added, it would be way to OP. I'll like to say that you said, 'Only 1 backpack is provided to every class', that makes it EXTREMELY OP. People could just transfer their items in the bank then to their personal backpack, making a 4x better bank across all the classes.

8. ArchAngel_Diablo

ArchAngel_Diablo I'm ready for gravel

Guild:
    This is idea is OP, but not THAT OP. Make the backpacks more expensive. Also, make the backpack tiers only a bit better than the previous one.
    Example:
    Tier 2 Backpack
    Slots: 12
    Cost: 1 le

Tier 3 Backpack
    Slots: 20
    Cost: 10 le

Tier 4 Backpack
    Slots: Enderbank
    Cost: 20 le

Make tier 3-4 backpacks like chestnut horses/white horses. Make them hard to get, but still not that hard. Everyone should be able to get the Tier 1-2 backpack, but if they are rich enough, they'll be able to get Tier 3-4 backpack.

9. GoodBobul

GoodBobul Professional Mineman

Guild:
    I like the idea, but having a bank that you can carry around is just stupid. 3le for a portable bank is nothing. I would support this if tier one had 4 slots, tier two had 6, and tier three had 8. Maybe even less.

10. vaticc0de

vaticc0de what is life

the ender bank is a bit OP but sure hell i would LOVE a backpack

11. joshua123_4

joshua123_4 Lord of Chaos, Master of Destruction

This could be really helpful, but make the prices more expensive (tier 1: 50eb, tier 2: 2 le, tier 3: 8 le) they could be sold in the starting or end-game town in gavel? Or dern

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.