1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Selling Auction Ended

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by supading, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xykeal

    Xykeal hello HERO

    Messages:
    1,408
    Likes Received:
    382
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    o.o GG, also RIP my le. (I only have 48 or 49 le) rip rip rip
    i like how thebriefcase didnt outbid me xD
     
  2. Literally Cancer

    Literally Cancer dead

    Messages:
    3,596
    Likes Received:
    1,168
    Trophy Points:
    81
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I like how briefcase didn't buyout
     
  3. supading

    supading Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    154
    Likes Received:
    72
    Trophy Points:
    55
    im online rn
     
  4. TheBriefcase

    TheBriefcase Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

    Messages:
    890
    Likes Received:
    344
    Trophy Points:
    95
    Minecraft:
    xD I decided that my jester set is more than sufficient, and that I didn't need this.
     
  5. supading

    supading Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    154
    Likes Received:
    72
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Well, you already bought out this once but i had to close it cause i lost it ._. rip 20 le xD
     
  6. TheBriefcase

    TheBriefcase Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

    Messages:
    890
    Likes Received:
    344
    Trophy Points:
    95
    Minecraft:
    Oh damn, I'm sorry, bro :/
     
  7. Xykeal

    Xykeal hello HERO

    Messages:
    1,408
    Likes Received:
    382
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    1
    can u come on in 4 and a half hrs? i have school atm
     
  8. supading

    supading Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    154
    Likes Received:
    72
    Trophy Points:
    55
    yo could you tell me your time zone ? Im from germany doe. EST
     
  9. Xykeal

    Xykeal hello HERO

    Messages:
    1,408
    Likes Received:
    382
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    Aedt
    I can stay up late tomorrow.
     
  10. Xykeal

    Xykeal hello HERO

    Messages:
    1,408
    Likes Received:
    382
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    can u come on rn
     
  11. supading

    supading Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    154
    Likes Received:
    72
    Trophy Points:
    55
    You are online right now ?
     
  12. Xykeal

    Xykeal hello HERO

    Messages:
    1,408
    Likes Received:
    382
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    yea, whats ur ign?
    ________________________________
    server?
     
  13. supading

    supading Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    154
    Likes Received:
    72
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Lampas ig - server 9
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.