Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World "Attack Speed" filter on Trade Market | 79.3% Community Approval

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by iShockMC, Mar 1, 2022.

?

Should an 'Attack Speed' filter be added to the Trade Market?

1. Yes. | +1

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  2. No. | -1

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iShockMC

iShockMC A Wynncraft Veteran CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "Attack Speed" Filter
    Trade Market

A very simple suggestion that doesn't require too much detail or explaining.

You know what I haven't seen yet? A filter that filters out the attack speed on weapons... We really need a filter on the trade market to sort the attack speed.

Attack Speed Filters
    - Super Slow Attack Speed [This will force the market to only show SUPER SLOW ATTACK SPEED weapons]
    - Slow Attack Speed [This will force the market to only show SLOW ATTACK SPEED weapons]
    - Normal Attack Speed [This will force the market to only show NORMAL ATTACK SPEED weapons]
    - Fast Attack Speed [This will force the market to only show FAST ATTACK SPEED weapons]
    - Very Fast Attack Speed [This will force the market to only show VERY FAST ATTACK SPEED weapons]

Pros:
    - This will help players like me who also look for attack speeds on weapons.
    - QoL feature

Cons:
    - This will nor benefit or conflict with those who don't look for attack speeds on weapons.
    Because I really don't see anyone complaining about this. Since those who don't look for Attack speeds on weapons don't have to use this filter.

Overall, this is a simple and easy addition. That hardly have any impact on disapproving players.

MlecznyHuxel99 likes this.
  2. IamFye

IamFye Skilled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I mean
    why not

luckeyLuuk and MlecznyHuxel99 like this.
  3. iShockMC

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's what I'm saying. Lol.

4. luckeyLuuk

luckeyLuuk Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Yeah, why not?
    There could also be a filter for like attack speed higher than normal. (Although that may be a little more complicated and redundant)

5. iShockMC

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That could work too. xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.