1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Class Atlas Inc Build Aid

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Madkurre, Jul 10, 2018.

1. lllump

lllump Travelled Adventurer

Class: warrior
    Playstyle: uppercut surfing
    Restrictions: budget of 1stx
    Preferences: Either a really tanky build or one that uses rhythm of the seasons as main weapon.

2. Talos548

Talos548 Travelled Adventurer

Hi, can help me with build for my mage? 100+

Class: Mage, Light bender
    Playstyle: If it is possible, some sort of build where i can do everything. Meaning all late game content.
    Restrictions: No crafted items. No mythics right now
    Preferences: I would like build that have good damage and healing, I don't mind spell spamming.

I would love to have build with mythics but right now i do not have any + I am still leveling. If there are any good mythics for Light Bender i would like build with them. But it would be nice to have build without them so I know which armor/weapon switch them with when i get them. So mainly i wanna build with no mythics but if you could find mythics that would be good. I would love to know about them so i know what to look for.
    Thanks for any help. :-)

(also sorry if this is confusing or my English is just wrong :/ its not my first language) :D