1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Class Atlas Inc Build Aid

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Madkurre, Jul 10, 2018.

1. mama Luigi

mama Luigi Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    You mean snail or slime

RenZenthio likes this.
  2. RenZenthio

RenZenthio Murder the gods and topple their thrones! HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh yeah, snail, not slime, lol

3. JSM177Y]

JSM177Y] Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Class: Mage
    Playstyle: Spell spam. I would like something that does a good amount of damage on meteors (like 10k-20k) and has at least 10/4s mana regen if possible, but if not I also understand!
    Restrictions: I cannot afford most mythics but I could buy maybe 1 or two if they are under 2 stax. I would also appreciate if you did not use items from Legendary Island. But if they are needed that is fine as well.
    Preferences: No preferences, I just want to have a good build to fight some bosses with and hopefully be able to beat the last quest with semi easily

4. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://wynndata.tk/s/03at96
    Literally like anything works for boots till you can get ornate, memento is prolly your best bet
    Upgrade to dhydro neck when possible

Huh, I’m surprised to see the day I accidentally built WF

5. Morgan83

Morgan83 Too lazy to change from Xmas picture HERO

Minecraft:
    Yuh I don’t even know the recipe. I bought it off a guy

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
    Qzphs likes this.
  6. AlphaNecron

AlphaNecron Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Class: Warrior
    Playstyle: Spellspam, Air damage
    Restrictions: Mythic
    Preferences: High spell damage, decent hpr, tanky (if possible)

7. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not necessarily high damage, also charge cost is annoying, but here it is
    https://wynndata.tk/s/dj1el8

I might try to make one with less hpr
    Also, this is if you insist on air damage, I could prolly make a better build with water damage

8. TheExpirienDE

TheExpirienDE Joined 2013 HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Play style : Most of the time I'm using spell damage but I also would sacrifice a bit damage for HP to live longer in raid and wars.
    Restrictions : I would really like to dual wield idol and guardian! LI and HIVE stuff can also be in the build.
    Preferences : Good for raids, wars and also a bit of casual Wynn stuff. Mana Regen shouldn't be too low because I also like travelling even tho I got a horse.

9. Maxjose_11

Maxjose_11 Some shit in the world... VIP+

Minecraft:

Playstyle: Melee

Restrictions: Mythics and qira bcs i've already bought contrast and i'm not planning doing qira hive with another characther by now

Preferences: idk just something that keeps me alive and very tanky without use of a lot of potions

RenZenthio likes this.
  10. Pdunk

Pdunk I'm back baby CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You know, you can trade in hive rewards at any time for the voucher, any number of times. For the elemental divisions you need to fight the division boss again, but for the master rewards you don’t even need to do that. You can just go to hive and trade in contrast for a new voucher.

11. Sekka Verndara

Sekka Verndara A lover of Pandarift and a writer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Folks in the Fox Guild Discord already know what I'm about to ask—

Class: Assassin.
    Playstyle: Spell Pandarift with Nullification, duoing with Walk Speed.
    Restrictions: For the build itself, I am fine with anything, but I do want to be able to dual wield a Mirror's Edge/Booster Plate/Double Vision for travel purposes. The remaining Armors and Accessories of this Walk Speed build are mostly negotiable.
    Preferences: I do expect/want this to be functional for non-solo Guild Wars and Raids, but if that's outside the realm of possibility, I won't be annoyed.

Due to post count limitations, I am unfortunately unable to post my current two attempts, but they are as follow:
    Blue Mask, Time Rift, Vaward, Resurgence, Old Keeper's Ring, crafted stealing ring, Pandemonium, Diamond Fusion Necklace, Nullification
    Cumulonimbus, Booster Plate, Mirror's Edge, Steamjet Walkers, Summa, Meep, Double Vision, Contrast, Slider

RenZenthio likes this.
  12. Maxjose_11

Maxjose_11 Some shit in the world... VIP+

Minecraft:
    WTF?? I totally forget about that!! Thanks bro!!

Pdunk likes this.
  13. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I made it guard focused
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0lS0L30kQ0Ty09q09q02d0OM0Qb00001u22001g00001006CO
    Thus, the idol version doesn't have any sustain: https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0lS0L30kQ0Ty09q09q02d0OM0Qf00002I1k001g00001004fI

If you have any problems with it lemme know and I can patch stuff up how you want it
    Also, Albacore is a more sensible helmet, especially if your enemies do thunder damage, but if it's for raids or wars I don't think elemental damage spell multipliers are too high, so it shouldn't be that much of an issue (unless it is, I don't do wars)
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0K30oY0Ek0rl0W70UF02d09t0Xf1f0e-Y2L-Y1g0000100036

idk, there might be a better stealing rings, but that ring should do the trick (any stealing ring works)

14. Sekka Verndara

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Mmm, very well, then. Any recommendations for the crafted stealing ring, then? I've heard it's better to limit it to a quarter at most due to the limitations of Stealing, but past that, I'm not sure what else could be slotted into the ring, or if I should head to some other thread for a recommendation.

RenZenthio likes this.
  15. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    since stolen pearls also give +dura then you can theoretically use as many as you want

if you want to stop at a certain threshold leaving the rest of the ring blank works perfectly fine, or if you really wanted you could use some other +dura ingredient.

RenZenthio likes this.
  16. RenZenthio

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Most of the builders here aren't well versed in crafting, so it'd prolly be good to ask around
    But I know something like ring of rubies would work

EDIT:
    Oinuk once again being awesome and stealing my thunder

Qzphs and one_ood like this.
  17. AlphaNecron

AlphaNecron Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I don't care much about air tho, but can you make me one with Zephra Shredder?

RenZenthio likes this.
  18. DogeTennant

DogeTennant Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Playstyle: tank
    Restrictions: crafteds
    Preferences: Use Warp and make it as tanky as possible, cancelling out the negative hpr would be a plus but its not a hard requirement, just make it unkillable
    for reference, I was using this build for tanky Warp before https://www.wynndata.tk/s/sn531t but idk if its the best it can get and also oof Hetusol nerf.

Playstyle: spell
    Restrictions: crafteds
    Preferences: Once again use Warp, but this time go full damage, preferably make it so I can dual wield Lament for healing, once again for reference, this is my current warp build when I actually want to kill stuff, but once again idk its the best it can get https://www.wynndata.tk/s/8rukjd

Thank you very much in advance!

19. one_ood

one_ood c lown VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hi i am way underqualified to build for warp and also i have no idea what i'm doing and also it's 1 30 am so i can't think so i was lazy and combined the two requests into a semblance of a usable trash heap.

feel free to request them to mitosis into two separate builds or ask for an actual qualified builder. i also didn't cancel health regen but you can use mercy instead of intensity to bring it down a pretty good amount i think

any ehpers

https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_0690Xa0D40Qr0K20K00K40OM0R10K0j211Q2M1g00001007lU
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Blue Mask
    > Powder Snow
    > Dark Shroud
    > Resurgence
    > Moon Pool Circlet
    > Intensity
    > Prowess
    > Diamond Hydro Necklace
    > Warp [a6a6a6]

also edit you want to get your raw hp regen as close to 0 as you possibly can, because this build has no way to reach less than -100% hp regen, so if your raw regen value is close to 0 it becomes pretty negligible

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
    DogeTennant and RenZenthio like this.
  20. Sekka Verndara

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I see. My main concern was less durability and whatnot, and more the practicality of it, as too-high a Stealing stat may make all of my Emeralds drop long before I'm ready to collect them, but I was expecting that the spawn rate of end-game minions — Guild Wars, Legendary Island boss minions, Eldritch Outlook, Raids — would make it mostly irrelevant, not even counting the presence of Mages and that I don't have to immediately collect Emeralds. My other thought was to mix in Insanity Stars for a small amount of elemental damage modifier, though, I'll be sure to ask around for further advice.