1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Armor Skins Question

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Noobgalaxies, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noobgalaxies

    Noobgalaxies Make sure you eat plenty of fruit!

    Messages:
    1,451
    Likes Received:
    1,064
    Trophy Points:
    115
    So I heard that armor skins were back, except I really hate armor skins. So I disabled it with /armor, except now I look like I'm not wearing armor at all, not even the resourcepack armor. Is this supposed to happen(Because if it is, then it's complete bullsh*t)?
     
  2. awemanrank100

    awemanrank100 custom title

    Messages:
    2,322
    Likes Received:
    1,923
    Trophy Points:
    173
    Minecraft:
    It is; maybe they'll allow vanilla armor wearing someday, though. :I
     
  3. Noobgalaxies

    Noobgalaxies Make sure you eat plenty of fruit!

    Messages:
    1,451
    Likes Received:
    1,064
    Trophy Points:
    115
    ...Are you fuckin kidding me Wynncraft

    You expect me to wear THIS?!
    [​IMG]
     
  4. ashdalf

    ashdalf wagoo wagoo

    Messages:
    1,108
    Likes Received:
    780
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Look I found you!
     
    awemanrank100 and McMasterx like this.
  5. Noobgalaxies

    Noobgalaxies Make sure you eat plenty of fruit!

    Messages:
    1,451
    Likes Received:
    1,064
    Trophy Points:
    115
    ...godfuckindammit

    Let's face it people, armor skins is possibly the worst feature ever added in Wynncraft.
     
  6. Devourer

    Devourer Lava Warrior VIP+

    Messages:
    5,035
    Likes Received:
    1,762
    Trophy Points:
    81
    Minecraft:
    If you don't like that set of armour, then buy something else. If you don't like them at all, then change your skin to something you like.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.