1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Are You Fucking Kidding Me

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ascended Kitten, Jun 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mox gang uwu

Mox gang uwu Professional Loser CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bruh people getting angry over VV being too stronk :pensive: nerf all of SE bro

Hei likes this.
  2. Triactic

Triactic Below average IQ VIP+

Minecraft:
    I never even suggested that Cath was targeting Fox lmfao. It was just the only example of glowbulb that I was aware of.

3. SnazzyBeatle115

SnazzyBeatle115 calkuhsnazz warring HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Guilds not very unique rn

Dream likes this.
  4. Lumia

Lumia Making your potatoes since 2002. CT Manager HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    We don't often hide content to build hype. With quests and things with lore, its to not spoil the point of the quests. With anything else, it's because they can be cancelled or changed. Sometimes we add more content in an area than originally plan, sometimes less. Sometimes we remove bad content, and replace it. Other times we run out of time to replace it. I would give countless real examples, but I am not really sure I could without leaking too much information. Just know, it happens a lot. Events like RTD would happen almost all the time if we said what we were working. Given the limits of time itself, we can not work to get the update out in a reasonable time, and get everything we want in it.

And even still, it is not mine or any Ct's decision to give updates on content. So blaming us is just mudslinging and not helpful. We can't do anything even if we wanted to, and many people on the CT do want to do something.

5. urbymine

urbymine Former Chief of Avicia

Guild:

I am not blaming any of the CT team for any of these things. I'm deliberatly adressing the wynnteam as a whole because we (or I at least) frankly know so little about who is in charge of what in the larger team.
    The comment still stands however, just why did people end up speculating that the wynnteam cares little for guilds?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    xMini_ likes this.
  6. Lumia

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Because those who decide what we update have not decided to update guilds. The problem is, the CT gets most of the blame, even though we can't do anything. It's like yelling at fast food employees for the menu not having a new item. They can't change the menu, the CT can't update guilds.

xMini_, Nynnf, SmileyAlec and 2 others like this.
  7. Dwicey

Dwicey mmmyes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah this is what annoys me a little. I think people don't appreciate how much effort and care is put into the game and are very quick to have a go at the CT's throat for some relatively minor things, some that they can't even do much about. I personally am pretty annoyed by the lack of transparency, and the lack of care towards guilds, BUT, at the same time, I understand that people have to be allocated towards different things which take priority. A majority of things that would actually improve guilds is developer work anyway..

8. _Tiger

_Tiger Completionist HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Unpopular opinion but at this point they might aswell get deleted. Entirely(or reworked). The xp is overdone and abused, and has been for the past few years. There are an unlimited amount of bugs and glitches within wars and guilds in general and they are not in a healthy state. Its so bad that it drives people mad in real life.

Im aware that people have spent years of effort into guilds, but that effort, and all those hours of work spent, is technically useless as of right now.

9. urbymine

Guild:
    upload_2020-6-27_23-36-6.png

But since CT's are all we are getting to respond to, I have no choice but to speak my mind about the current state of affairs to those who are here. I don't want to blame ANYONE who is powerless about it, but where else should I go? I have been told not to adress admins directly and to follow the proper hierarchy.

Several months ago i was told that a lone CT was in charge of overseeing non-bug guild related balances. If that ended up being a lie, then I would love to know who is so that we don't have to guess anymore who we should be directing our complaints at.

Drew1011 likes this.
  10. Lumia

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    I'm not saying you are the one blaming CT, I am talking in general because the point of my original comment was about the community are large, not you specifically. Sorry about the confusion though, I do appreciate how you are going about expressing your concerns. When CT get told of something, they tell administration about the issue and suggest how to fix it. But the CT can not give feedback on that report, nor can we guarantee that it will be fixed or changed. That is why there is often no feedback or transparency, we are not allowed to give feedback most of the time.

No one is specifically in charge of overseeing guilds, some people might at certain times, but it is no ones job. The CT is all volunteer, the only reason someone oversees guild stuff is because they want to, the second they don't want to they don't have to.

xMini_, btdmaster, urbymine and 4 others like this.
  11. urbymine

Guild:
    Alright that explains things properly. Thanks!

12. Nynnf

Nynnf Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    You have to accept that guy come on now.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  13. Pally

Pally Former Titans Valor [ANO] Owner HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Reworked is probably the best way to do it, guilds have not only worked for their level for years, and while I would not mind guilds levels possibly being reset originally, that lowers the guild slots that each guild has, some guilds for an example, like Fox, Imp, PUN, ANO, and LXA/DDT/LEF have been community building in their guilds for years, not to mention the tens of millions of emeralds that have been put into guilds for the sole purpose of growing them.

Your opinion isn’t that unpopular, but I feel it would just be the crappiest solution to an issue that has been going on, reworked guilds are a lot better

XeraAndromeda and _Tiger like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.