1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Are There Any Money Making Guide For Super Early Level?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by BlueStim, Jul 28, 2020.

1. BlueStim

BlueStim Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    My friend and I just started the game together. My friend is playing assassin and I am playing shaman.

We were mostly grinding monsters, but I am outleveling him by a big margin. He is lvl 23 and I am 25 now. We thought maybe it is because his weapon is really bad.

So we are looking for good methods to make some quick buck and upgrade his gear.

Any insight is appreciated.

2. SoulBurned

SoulBurned eee HERO

Minecraft:
    Because you’re such a low level, there aren’t really any good ways to level up; what classes are you both? If you desperately need money, you can go diving in the reefs near Selchar, but if you go to the trade market, you could probably grab some gear for really cheap.

But do your quests - they’re the best part of the game, and it’ll eliminate the problem if you outlevelling your friend, as quest xp is set.

Kahsol, Emogla3 and starx280 like this.
  3. Saya

Saya yeah don't mislead newbies thanks VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You'll have enough money if you actually do your quests.

Seavale is boring and slow- you'll make way more with scrapping but that's also extremely boring.

TrapinchO, Emogla3 and SoulBurned like this.
  4. Emogla3

Emogla3 nerf shaman

Minecraft:
    As others have said, do your quests. They are the main content of Wynncraft.

You can get powerful weapons from dungeons, or by looting high-tier chests in Caves.

TrapinchO likes this.