1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Are Element Tanks Balanced?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Selvut283, Jun 19, 2017.

?

What is your opinion on element tank builds?

1. I think element tank builds are totally balanced.

14 vote(s)
    6.6%
  2. I think element tank builds are balanced, but over-used.

45 vote(s)
    21.3%
  3. I think element tank builds are overpowered.

21 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. I think element tank builds are overpowered and over-used.

74 vote(s)
    35.1%
  5. I think element tank builds are underpowered.

6 vote(s)
    2.8%
  6. I think element tanks are necessary in any build.

20 vote(s)
    9.5%
  7. I think element tanks are overused.

32 vote(s)
    15.2%
  8. I think the system is broken, so if it were fixed they would be fine.

88 vote(s)
    41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    True
    But that doesn't make my statement false, does it?

2. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thats true. honestly just nerfing stardust would help ALOT

3. Deciak

Deciak Crappy Shitposter

It's the system itself, but honestly, I don't see any viable and efficient way to balance items through the new system or the new system itself, ever since gavel it has been a mess, the change was dramatic and unnecesarily complex, although the system did need a change after gavel.

The best way to balance such a system is either correct it, or remake it - making 6 types of damage and putting like 17 new stats is just overcomplex.
    the stats are simplistic, sure, but they are still unfriendly to the average user - I would suggest merging different stats together - as in putting spell damage and spell damage (%) together in a sort of calculation, unlike mana steal, lets say %/Amount, this means its easier on the eyes but nothing really needs to change, removing one would be stupid because people already created "dream builds" of sorts.

There are however unnecesary ones, that are really unhelpful and not looked at in the first place, these ones need to be reworked or removed to make it easier on the average player.
    stealing for example - its not a viable way of grinding in any way or form, its worthless and should get reworked/removed - starter game is finished easily, there is no need for small emeralds at mid-high levels, so the stat is honestly a bad design.

Exploding - its helpful for some players and builds, but should get tidied up or tied with another stat, alone, it is worthless anyways.

Stat Overload is something that happens so much people need to focus on some 2 specific stats off their weapon/armour/accesories, filtering out worthless ones is easy - making the less worthless ones useful, however, is a project.

Regardless it should still be looked at, and as for the topic at hand - this thing effects elemental tanks also - besides, if remaking the system the best way to do so is think it through and do many of the changes at once, if its not being reworked I'd suggest integrating the new content slowly, of course.

4. Stag2004

Stag2004 I lost my faith in humanity long time ago

Guild:
    What youre suggesting for spell damage if I dont miss understand you it was like this and got changed cuz of pure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.