1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer Or Warrior?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by YourLocalGamer, Jan 6, 2017.

Tags:
?

Which one?

1. Archer

43 vote(s)
    62.3%
  2. Warrior

26 vote(s)
    37.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy New Year

Happy New Year Please bring the shoutbox back VIP+

Minecraft:
    every class is fun
    except mage

Cloud and SmileyAlec like this.
  2. SmileyAlec

SmileyAlec Olympic Gaming CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:

Happy New Year likes this.
  3. YourLocalGamer

YourLocalGamer That player that has that one Creepy follower.

Alright, I have chosen the Warrior.

Thank you for all of the advice everyone!

stlast likes this.
  4. Mr_Philly

Mr_Philly hi there HERO

Minecraft:
    @Emeraldruler ay teach these kids a lesson about elemental tank archers and damage.

YourLocalGamer likes this.
  5. YourLocalGamer

Is there a good melee build for the archer? (using the standard bow, and not spells that much.)

6. griffinlovato

griffinlovato Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Even though you've started warrior, I guess I'll put my opinion on here anyways. Both are my #1 and #2 classes (Ar: level 98, Kn: level 81), and both are pretty fun. Archer has bomb arrow spam (I can 4-shot groups of tanky mobs my level), along with the only reliable vertical movement spell in the game. Warrior has lots of health, and a spell damage build works great with all of the spells (including charge, which basically gives you the power to fly around the map). And for melee builds, I've found Oktavist (level 84 rare) to fit this role well, with about 1.2k melee damage on average.

YourLocalGamer likes this.
  7. YourLocalGamer

Well, I havn't started anything, I have progress on all of the classes, but I didn't know what was better, warrior or archer.

8. Fread

Fread Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well
    After all these years of arguing about class balance
    I do have some idea.

The first thing you have to know in mind is that the "stats" of the classes in /class is bullsh*t
    OK
    Archer. There are a few ways to play in endgame.
    1. Speed/Agility: You just run super fast with speed buff and max agility. People can hardly hit you if you use escape well + even if they hit you, you can easily dodge it due to high agility
    2. Mana archer: Welp if you can afford a Spring, sure. Just max out mana and dexterity and spam bombs
    3. Freedom archer: If you do have the money, you can think about this one. By focusing on all elements, you won't have a specific weakness + your damage will also be REALLY good (except fighting qira :P)
    4. Basic attack archer: You can do basic attack too, if you can afford a good grandmother ._.

All in all, archer, if you prefer pvp more than pve. Its mobility and agility can really do a good job in fighting other players. However, when fighting bosses that spams AoE, you might need some help. You also need to be a pretty good computer-player to play archer. Cuz you can't risk to take any damage due to your low armour. But the range is super useful. I mean, you can just escape in midair and spam bomb up there.

Warrior. Oh god warrior.
    1. alkatraz warrior: fk this. if you have the money, sure. choose this build, charge to others and do a bash. They're dead.
    2. Tank warrior: Guardian + all those tank armour. Get yourself 100% reflection and 100% thorns. GG in pvp. I mean, you can afk grind ._.
    3. Mana warrior: I dont see many people with this build. Probably because there aint that much idol in the market. It seems really strong though. Cuz all spells of warrior deals A LOT of damage
    4. Life steal: OH MY GOD. get yourself crazy lifesteal, decent armour and a bit of mana steal. You will almost never die ._. war scream fk that

All in all, if you want to play safe, warrior. However one flaw in warrior is that there aint so much mana. soooo dont spam them all. People might attackt the second after you cast a spell chain. Being a not so agile class, you could be easily killed by others surprise attack. Howeverm warrior in pve....oh my god opaf. 1. you never die due to lifesteal+warscream+armour+defense. 2. Your damage is crazy af if you are willing to give up some of your survivability. I mean the damage could be better than archer cornering + arrow storm ._.

yeah that's all :)
    even though i suggest mage more cuz mana defense mage never dies

and assassin too even though it is really hard to be strong with it but it is really fun thou :3

p.s.
    best thing about archer is his agility not range

9. setery10

setery10 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I agree warrior has limited options early on and until around lvl 85 do your options start to open up

10. kazumeep

kazumeep PhD in Procrastination VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd pick archer cuz it's just my playstyle ._.
    I enjoy walk speed and fast attacks which are Archer
    Warriors are tanky and slow, doesn't suit me
    :3
    Well it's up to you but I'd go archer!

11. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    not always

since when??

kazumeep likes this.
  12. Zernoxi

Zernoxi Forum Assistant of the Mighty Forum God

Minecraft:
    All classes can fit the role of any style but some classes are just better suited for a specific style as such a defensive fire archer versus defensive fire warrior, in this case warrior is going to fit this style better because of its 120% defense. You can't really compare different classes as they have different styles but all classes are able to to just as well as other class sets that for other classes.

XavierEXE likes this.
  13. Can't Even Melee

Can't Even Melee Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Archer due to the speed+agility
    Starformis+Aries+Booster Plate+A speed leggings+slayer=250+ walkspeed
    With 100 agility, congrats for being a flash :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.