1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Aquarius Pricing

Discussion in 'Questions' started by banana0401, Jun 14, 2019 at 7:47 PM.

1. banana0401

banana0401 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm currently selling an Aquarius chestplate, and would like to know how much it should cost. The Aquarius I got had the ID's of +5/4s Mana Regen, +5% Spell Damage, and -13% Melee Damage. Thanks.

2. Druser

Druser Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'd estimate 1-2 LE, the min spell damage hurts. Also this should go in the price check thread.

3. banana0401

Minecraft:
    Thanks again Druser. One more thing though, how many types of threads could I post my questions on? Sometime ago, people told me to switch to the "Question" forums after I spammed several questions in the "Wynncraft" forums, and I wouldn't want to cause the same mistake again.

4. Bart (MC)

Bart (MC) Meow? Meow. Yes, meow.

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you want items to be priced, you might want to post them in Price Checking thread or ask for one in #trade_market on Discord.
    If you're curious about game mechanics, you can ask it here, in Questions.
    If you want to ask about a build, go to Class Builds if you already have a big part of your build (alternatively, if you just want to hear a good build you can ask at our local construction site), but if you just want some general info on class builds I suggest #class_builds on Discord.
    Also, you might want to check if there's already a guide on the matter before asking, on the guide guide.
    Wynncraft is for guides, discoveries, discussion threads etc. The biggest one, so try not to spam it with unnecessary threads.
    >Questions is for, well questions. I think you figured that one out already.
    >Class Builds is for class builds. Keep in mind, questions before making a build go better in questions or the discord channel, as Class Builds is more about almost-done or fully done builds.
    >Crafting Recipes is for crafting. As long as it's about that, you're good.
    Trade Market is for trading, selling, buying and auctioning things. Before the in-game Trade Market, this is where everything happened, and it's still very active.
    The Planning Parlour is for doing things requiring more people, such as Bob's Tomb, ??? and the occasional help with a bossfight.
    Guilds is for guild recruitment.
    General Suggestions is for suggestions to improve the game. Remember, the higher quality the suggestion the more people will like it.
    >Feedback is where you give feedback on something you really liked or disliked. Remember to give good reasoning.
    ??? Hunt is dead, it was made for when ??? wasn't solved and now it's just someone asking for people to do it with(you're better off in the Planning Parlour).
    Bug Reports is for bug reports! Make sure you describe the bug very detailed though, or the two active people there will ask it for me.

Nemracts bar is just for some non-Wynn related threads, essentially everything that doesn't go anywhere else goes here.
    >Forum Games is a very magical place that I haven't understood yet, but I think it's for forum games and roleplays.
    Your Work is for sharing your own work! Doesn't matter if it's Wynn-related or not, as long as you made it you're good to share it.
    Your Services is a few people offering their services, might be interesting to check out every once in a while but very inactive subforum otherwise.
    Llevigar's Docks is for new people and old people leaving, with the latter being rare and the only interesting part there.
    Minecraft and Other Games should be self-explanatory enough, really.
    Featured Wynncraftian Suggestions was for a community thing, but was hosted by someone who left, so it just died.

Player Report and Ban Appeals should also be self-explanatory.

5. banana0401

Minecraft:
    This is really going to be helpful. Thanks Bart.

6. err0r

err0r A glitch in the code

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Please put this wall of text into a guide, so whenever i see somebody spamming the wynncraft section with questions, build requests, bug reports and ranting about not being able to ban appeal i can just link them to that thread