1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Anyone Here Play Hearthstone?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Pwnguino, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pwnguino

    Pwnguino Neigborhood friendly social experimenter VIP

    Messages:
    176
    Likes Received:
    47
    Trophy Points:
    37
    Minecraft:
    Just a thread to talk about things in Hearthstone like:
    -Favorite decks and classes
    -Ideas for cards/expansions/adventures
    -How Kripparians hairline looks like Disguised Toast
    -Etc

    If no one else here plays Hearthstone I'm gonna be a sad penguin .<.
     
    Wynslow likes this.
  2. Pwnguino

    Pwnguino Neigborhood friendly social experimenter VIP

    Messages:
    176
    Likes Received:
    47
    Trophy Points:
    37
    Minecraft:
    Bump bump trump > Donald Trump
     
  3. Ninjazzzzzz

    Ninjazzzzzz Certified Sacrificer VIP+

    Messages:
    669
    Likes Received:
    1,528
    Trophy Points:
    146
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    fucking control warrior
    i want that deck to burn in hell
    ________________________________
    also hearthstone is fun
     
    lagerbooost and Pwnguino like this.
  4. Pwnguino

    Pwnguino Neigborhood friendly social experimenter VIP

    Messages:
    176
    Likes Received:
    47
    Trophy Points:
    37
    Minecraft:
    Finally someone, and I'm a semi nub up here in the 15-20 ranks :3
     
  5. Ninjazzzzzz

    Ninjazzzzzz Certified Sacrificer VIP+

    Messages:
    669
    Likes Received:
    1,528
    Trophy Points:
    146
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Actually a lot of people on the forums play Hearthstone
    You just need to find em
     
    Pwnguino likes this.
  6. MinerDwarf222

    MinerDwarf222 I AM A DWARF. HERO

    Messages:
    1,686
    Likes Received:
    1,462
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Minecraft:
    I played hearthstone for a little bit... then quit cause I suck at cards.
     
  7. Pwnguino

    Pwnguino Neigborhood friendly social experimenter VIP

    Messages:
    176
    Likes Received:
    47
    Trophy Points:
    37
    Minecraft:
    Just start out with Pokemon TCG ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    Jk
     
  8. meesv123

    meesv123 A Dank Meme from Idk

    Messages:
    418
    Likes Received:
    224
    Trophy Points:
    70
    I'm a really high rank and have lots of legends but if you play it for a while it gets boring for a month.
     
  9. bloww

    bloww Shoutbox Fancam Account

    Messages:
    6,567
    Likes Received:
    14,196
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Minecraft:
    C'thun druid is bae
     
  10. Pwnguino

    Pwnguino Neigborhood friendly social experimenter VIP

    Messages:
    176
    Likes Received:
    47
    Trophy Points:
    37
    Minecraft:
    I keel u with my budget decks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     
  11. Pwnguino

    Pwnguino Neigborhood friendly social experimenter VIP

    Messages:
    176
    Likes Received:
    47
    Trophy Points:
    37
    Minecraft:
    Yeah I got bored for a bit but expansions and adventures make it interesting once in a while
     
  12. CoinSmasher

    CoinSmasher Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    202
    Likes Received:
    99
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    I play Hearthstone and I play as a really powerful warlock, but I don't play the ranked battles, (I also play wow)
     
    Pwnguino likes this.
  13. Flubby

    Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

    Messages:
    2,125
    Likes Received:
    9,146
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Minecraft:
    I am a free to play. In legend this month already. Been using shaman since day one, and I won't stop.
     
  14. Wynntastic

    Wynntastic Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    508
    Likes Received:
    1,801
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Minecraft:
    Hello, do you have the time to talk about our lord and savior , Yogg-Saron?
     
  15. meesv123

    meesv123 A Dank Meme from Idk

    Messages:
    418
    Likes Received:
    224
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Shall we host a small tournament together were we play against eachother for funz. My Goldshire Footman army will rek u 24/7 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     
    Vanward, lagerbooost and Pwnguino like this.
  16. Pwnguino

    Pwnguino Neigborhood friendly social experimenter VIP

    Messages:
    176
    Likes Received:
    47
    Trophy Points:
    37
    Minecraft:
    I think you mean wisps?
     
  17. lagerbooost

    lagerbooost Ya boi VIP

    Messages:
    1,234
    Likes Received:
    443
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    C'thun warlock is more bae

    This card below + some implosions/Imp master and you have a tank c thun
    [​IMG]
     
  18. Pwnguino

    Pwnguino Neigborhood friendly social experimenter VIP

    Messages:
    176
    Likes Received:
    47
    Trophy Points:
    37
    Minecraft:
    I rek u all with my murlocadin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     
    Vanward likes this.
  19. lagerbooost

    lagerbooost Ya boi VIP

    Messages:
    1,234
    Likes Received:
    443
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
     
  20. gerthoffner

    gerthoffner Newbie Adventurer

    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    2
    Yes cool game like chess, even set themselves on android
     
    Pwnguino likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.