Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Half-decent Replacements For Sodeta Boots?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by dog-goe, Jun 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog-goe

    dog-goe a beacon of honesty and integrity

    Messages:
    87
    Likes Received:
    41
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    ^^ btw is your wondering why I am asking this its because I don't really like doing quests and I just want to use some good builds without armor with quest req(ik about morph but I don't want to use) and every build for lvl 66 - 70 has sodeta boots in it
    ________________________________
    btw no abysso glaloshes
     
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  2. weeb

    weeb koyun

    Messages:
    5,053
    Likes Received:
    5,255
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bad wolf (42xp, good hp)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.