1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Another Stack Of Le Giveaway : D

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Goosey, Aug 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuspiciousPie

SuspiciousPie Retired mod, professional pizza and sushi lover HERO

Minecraft:
    IGN: SuspiciousPie

Wynncraft, actually. It made me addicted since I got my first class ~lvl 30. It somehow is distracting me from life, and that's why people do drugs... I don't say this is good at all, because
    Code:
    don't do drugs, kids!
    Drugs are bad, but Wynncraft? It doesn't harm you in any way. Actually, it does the opposite of things drugs usually do - being harmful to your body, to your psyche. But what about Wynncraft? It doesn't distract you from people. Since I take this drug, I talk a lot more to people. I socialize with them. I'm having fun. And it's not bad at all... So tell me, is there any better drug?

My favorite pie? Do you really need to ask for that? A suspiciois chocolate one, of course! What could be better than not trusting a pie, but you eat it anyways... And it was tasty and good as h*ck.

2. brokenmotor

brokenmotor Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. brokenmotor
    2. Is it just me or does Tylenol taste really good? When I was young I would get this red sugary version. Sometimes I would fake a cold just to get it. It was better than some candy too. I don't know why it tasted so good...
    3. Chocolate Pie ;)

3. Tealy

Tealy a businessman of sorts GM CHAMPION

Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    Ign: Tealycraft
    Drug: My favorite drug is marijuana, not due to what it does to the unlucky fellow who uses it, but due to the symbol it has become amongst the druggie community. It is true that marijuana counts for over 70% of all drug arrests, and that is due to how popular it has become. The Cannabis leaf is a very symbolic symbol of drugs, and therefor, has become very well known. That on top of the fairly strong affects it displays, Marijuana is truly the figurehead of drugs, the pinnacle of illicit substances. Praise be to Canned Abis. Praise be.
    fav joke: ur mum ha got eem 21 lel prankt its justa prank bro lol get it get it hahahahahaha

4. oHybrid

oHybrid What's poppin' individuals

1. Predzxilla
    2. Cocaine is a powerfully addictive stimulant drug made from the leaves of the coca plant native to South America. Although health care providers can use it for valid medical purposes, such as local anesthesia for some surgeries, cocaine is an illegal drug. As a street drug, cocaine looks like a fine, white, crystal powder. Street dealers often mix it with things like cornstarch, talcum powder, or flour to increase profits. They may also mix it with other drugs such as the stimulant amphetamine. ( 3. Apple Pie

5. Anárion

Anárion Screw Maex #Dogovi4Ever CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    EnderTheWarrior_

Coffee haves an active sustance that makes you addict to it so that could be referenced as a drug, my answer is coffee, i like it so much, i drink it every i can, i don't understand really why, but i really love it, seriously i could drink coffee all day still that's dangerous, i don't drink cow milk because i'm vegan so i use an alternative.

And my favorite pie are lemon ones (only those that my mom bakes)

6. HappyLanding

HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. IGN: ErinLaSavage
    2. Drug Paragraph -
    Despite there being a wide variety of drugs out in the world, I would have to say that heroin is by far my favorite from the substance batch. Before it became the drug of choice in the U.S., its makers had high hopes of it being a substitute for morphine addiction-- or otherwise a 'Hero' for its namesake. But in present day, heroin is for the most part used by white suburban males or on makeshift mattresses in the middle of trap houses, and is known to be HIGHLY addictive. Heroin is also arguably the most rancid or 'dirtiest' drug out there, and shooting up can result in new homes for bug maggots on various parts of your body due to atrocious infections caused by unclean synringes or downright ungodly opium + ??? mixtures. However, before assuming that all heroin-users are pansies, keep in mind that it takes a brave man to inject yourself with needles since a solid % of the America's population runs away crying after they get a medicinal shot.

On top of the short paragraph, I'd like to share this heroin drug dialogue I had to make in high school. Be warned: it rhymes.
    Sammy Lou: (walks up and knocks on door) Hey, buddy! What are you doing indoors while it’s nice and sunny?
    Susie Sal: (fake coughs) Oh, I have a bad cold and my nose feels really runny.
    Sammy Lou: Say, wanna go to my house? I just adopted a pet bunny.
    Susie Sal: I think I’m going to pass, I feel sick to the tummy.
    Sammy Lou: Don’t be a debbie downer, you haven’t died. I’ll be happy to give you a ride if you would just come outside.
    Susie Sal: It’s fine, really, no thanks. I’d rather stay home and cook up some lamb shanks.
    Sammy Lou: (rolls eyes) Oh, stop lying. I already know that you’ll be around town hitting up banks.
    Susie Sal: (waves her off) Psh. You’re about as clueless as Tom Hanks.
    Sammy Lou: Then tell me how you pay for your addiction, especially at a time like now seeing that you just faced eviction.
    Susie Sal: This “addiction” you speak of is just pure fiction. (goes to close door)
    Sammy Lou: Just let me help you, Susie Sal. I don’t want your valediction.
    Susie Sal: (stubbornly turns away) I’d stand on top of a cactus and sit rather than suffering like hell trying to quit.
    Sammy Lou: Gosh, I wish you weren’t as stubborn as a moose. If only you can see yourself right now looking like a silly goose.
    Susie Sal: It isn’t easy, Sammy Lou. Just look at that shark from Nemo named “Bruce”.
    Sammy Lou: You’re so far gone that your grip is loose. Oh, come on, Susie Sal, can we just talk about this over with a couple of glasses of juice. Maybe you’ll even come to realize that you don’t need heroin to be a hero.
    Susie Sal: But without it, I sure feel like a zero!
    Sammy Lou: There are many benefits of staying off the extract of the poppy. There are so many places that can help you fix your life from being so sloppy.
    Susie Sal: Like what, Sammy?
    Sammy Lou: In 10 years time, you won’t look like a grammy.
    Susie Sal: I already look old so I don’t see that as a whammy.
    Sammy Lou: Okay, but you can also heavy up your pocket and save the money you got when you sold your mother’s golden locket.
    Susie Sal: I still don’t see how quitting can make my life sky rocket.
    (continued)

Sammy Lou: Just shut up and listen before I hand you a fork and push you into a wall socket.
    Susie Sal: Fine, fine, tell me about some of the ramifications.
    Sammy Lou: While off the drug, you’re more likely to NOT be found dead at a train station.
    Susie Sal: I think anything’s worth feeling heroin’s sensations.
    Sammy Lou: What about finally getting a puppy dog dalmation?
    Susie Sal: Hmm… That does sound like a good temptation.
    Sammy Lou: Also, if you’re caught with the illegal drug, you’ll go down as a felon and mostly likely to be held back from graduation.
    Susie Sal: Eh, I’m already a super senior so that’s not really an implication.
    Sammy Lou: Did I mention heroin’s pregnancy drawbacks?
    Susie Sal: No, but I could really use a snack.
    Sammy Lou: (shakes head in hand) This is why you live in a shack. Anyhow, heroin is sworn to have caused serious complications to children that are just born.
    Susie Sal: Now it just seems like you’re just targeting pregnant ole’ me with scorn.
    Sammy Lou: Anyway, are you ready to quit?
    Susie Sal: Nope, not even with your convincing wit.
    Sammy Lou: Oh, come on! Without drugs, your life could be so lit!
    Susie Sal: Be realistic, Sammy Lou. How am I supposed to become clean even if I permit?
    Sammy Lou: There are rehabilitation centers to help you make your forgo legit.
    Susie Sal: Like where?
    Sammy Lou: I recommend taking a stab at Genesis Recovering Center’s rehab.
    Susie Sal: Quitting is way too mainstream though....
    Sammy Lou: Please, save it. Quitting will set your life aglow.
    Susie Sal: I need more reasons so give me some mo’.
    Sammy Lou: Are you kidding?
    Susie Sal: Yeah, haha, you should’ve seen your face, I swear it looking like your head was internally spinning. But I’m ready to quit now as long as friends and family like you are here to help me… Just until I can get myself off my feet and steady.
    Sammy Lou: Thank you, I was getting tired already… Well, let’s get rid of this heroin syringe and elastic bow. I’m pretty sure I just heard a neighbor walk by and yell out ‘whoa’.
    Susie Sal: Now that I see heroin was really a big blow, I think I’m ready to come out of this low.
    Sammy Lou: Thank you, Susie Sal, just know the rehab process will be slow.
    Susie Sal: That’s alright, I just know that I’ll grow. And in a few years time, I’ll be clean, more educated and rolling in dough.
    Sammy Lou: Just remember, if you’re ever offered heroin, SAY “NO!”
    3. Favorite Pie -
    Unlike the other generic pie choices found in this sea of thread replies, my favorite pie is not some fruit-type thing, but rather the delicious chicken pot pie. The crust itself is similar to any old pie-- minus the sweetness, of course-- but is filled with things such as peas, corn, carrots, chicken, etc. Also, if anyone is interested, I'd be happy to share my recipe in a PM :)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  7. Polossorus

Polossorus Idk VIP

Minecraft:
    1. Polossorus
    2. The most addicting drug is video games. It has been considered worse than actual drugs by some people. Uhm what else do i write other than saying that video games is a drug. There is medical drugs like advil, otcd(over the counter drugs), uhhhh medical marijuana, etc. Hmm the last sentence what do i write about , o-wait this the last sentence my bad.
    3. Uh i dont like pie, i like bread

8. NotAFish

NotAFish An evolved jungle slime Discord Moderator CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. Lego_man724
    2. Caffeine is love, caffeine is life
    3. Apple

SgtClips likes this.
  9. Power :3

Power :3 Drowned in projects VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. Auradicate
    2. Have you ever tasted heaven? What, you think cocaine is the best? Pfft normies. Nothing can beat tasting the most addictive drug of them all, not when you can taste the rainbow without having to go on a magical quest about dancing leprechauns. Not when Skittles exist.
    3. I rarely get to eat pie so idk ;-;

Kolking3268 likes this.
  10. A Wild Duke

A Wild Duke Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. GodEthernet
    2. Crystal Meth because it looks very fancy n stuff
    3. Apple

11. Siil

Siil a fuglin losur HERO

Minecraft:
    1:Siil
    2:weed because there is a story of a d.a.r.e officer at a school where he passed around 3 joints and he said " if i dont get all 3 of these back after this is done im searching everyone" and when all was said n' done he had 4 joints.
    3:ol' mama ruths spider flavoured pie be fillin me up since 1902!

12. asdjkasdjl

asdjkasdjl Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. kandakuu
    2. meth i eat meth i smell meth im cumming in meth and becoming a meth after doing this procedure
    3. idk tbh

13. SgtClips

SgtClips Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    1. SgtClips
    2. Hi, I'm SgtClips and I'm a Meme addict. (*"Hi, SgtClips"*) Everyday I get up the first thing I want is Memes. I go check my ~10 subbed Meme facebook pages just to catch up to what I missed overnight. It is hard. I tried to quit once - even deleted my 3.5 GB Meme folder - but I didn't make it. Next morning I already felt that I was missing something. One week later I was already back at 2 GB. I just hope that I can finally quit one day...
    3. Apple Pie, by far...

14. DaDragFr00tz

DaDragFr00tz Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    DragFrootz

The best drugs you can get are dopamine, endorphins, oxytocin, serotonin (I couldn't chose one). I mean, why do you take drugs? because you want to escape the world and feel happy! (for those of you who don't know what dopamine and the others are, is, it is the chemical that your brain releases to make you feel happiness). I mean, meth and other things are cool and all, but they are illegal, but if you can find Dopamine, endorphin, oxytocin and serotonin supplements, then you can literally take pure happiness
    And also when people say "money can't but happiness" ask them about Dopamine, endorphin, oxytocin and serotonin supplements.

When the moon hits your eye like a big PIZZA PIE

15. SPYROHAWK

SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

Minecraft:
    1. SPYROHAWK

2. The best drug is Oxytocin, but not by itself. Oxytocin combined with testosterone, estrogen, dopamine (dope), and vasopressi in a very careful balance are the best. Why? Well, simple, those are the chemicals released by your body when you are in love, particularly when your sex drive increases. IDK what all of them do, but dopamine makes you happy.

3. I dont eat pie. Does a pizza pie count? Cookie pie? Chocolate pie? Those I eat, just not legit pie

16. PartyAnimal0513

PartyAnimal0513 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. xPartyAnimal
    2. Weed :
    Its good
    its fun
    its very fun
    Its fun af
    Its very fun af
    3. chocolate

17. Wiihacker0

Wiihacker0 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    IGN:SpamKappa (no joke)
    favorite drug is Jesus
    peach cobbler

18. Wynn: The Anime

Wynn: The Anime Does not like anime VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Anime_

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Adderall.

If you ain't like Chicken Pot Pie don't talk to me

19. Sanik

Sanik Im3Fast5u

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    SonictheKn1ght

MY
    FAVORITE
    DRUG
    IS
    ACTUALLY STEROIDS BECUZ GOTTA GO FAST LIKE SANIK AM I RITE OR AM I RITE?!!?!??!?!?!

yapple pie :)

20. SlyamPoetry

SlyamPoetry dedicated pikotaro fan!!!!! CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    IGN: xSlyam

I like inhaling computer duster, because you can find it everywhere and it's cheap. The feeling? pure fun.

I like apple pie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.