Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Another Stack Of Le Giveaway : D

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Goosey, Aug 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdkgjnio

sdkgjnio hod-SOH-nee-uhs

Minecraft:
    IGN: Hodsonius
    Paragraph- Fluoxetine, also known as Prozac, is an SSRI, or Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor, antidepressant. It is often prescribed to treat depression and anxiety, and I have been taking it myself for several months for both of these. Fortunately, I live in the UK, which means that it's payed for by the NHS, and it was chosen by my psychiatrist, instead of by myself after seeing a stupid ad for it. Are the Americans jealous yet? Probably not, I had depression. Anyway, it has been very useful in my continued recovery. Am I oversharing about this? Probably, but that's what you get when you ask for five sentences.
    Pie- Chicken I guess (I only recently learned that Americans don't have savoury pies. They are missing out on a lot.)

2. xImCuteBanana

xImCuteBanana Hanging around from a Palm VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. xImCuteBanana
    2. I am a Banana and my Palm stands right next to a cocain farm, so I am 24/7 high. Nobody can do better drugs than me, believe me. (ehm... no Trump fan)
    3. @ImpulseLlama had a good idea (help me not get killed) so I made a recipe just for him: a Llama cake! since it removes my enemies, it is my favourite one

Allamak likes this.
  3. StoopidDog

StoopidDog A high probability of barking HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Stoopid_Dig
    2. barking dog, stoopid dog, and cuty cat
    3. chocolate pie. sweeeeeeeeeeeeeety

4. _Tripple

_Tripple Meme School VIP+

Minecraft:
    1. IGN: _Tripple
    2. The drug that is my most favorite other than that sped are those memes. A meme (/'mi:m/
    MEEM) is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture.[1] A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices that can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena with a mimicked theme. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate, and respond to selective pressures. [2]

Proponents theorize that memes are a viral phenomenon that may evolve by natural selection in a manner analogous to that of biological evolution. Memes do this through the processes of variation, mutation, competition, and inheritance, each of which influences a meme's reproductive success. Memes spread
    through the behavior that they generate in their
    hosts. Memes that propagate less prolifically may become extinct, while others may survive, spread, and (for better or for worse) mutate. Memes that replicate most effectively enjoy more success, and some may replicate effectively even when they prove to be detrimental to the welfare of their hosts.[4]
    3. Cherry

5. war_master_9

war_master_9 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    IGN: war_master_9
    Favorite drug: I do not have a favorite drug because drugs are bad for you. Unless your talking about medical drugs, even medical drugs can be bad for you if you over dose. So I don't have a favorite drug bust if I must pick one, I would say Advil. because I get headaches abit often so advil really help with my headaches. Oh also they started using a new cover thing which makes them sweet.
    Favorite pie: Caramel apple pie with vanilla icecream.

6. munky

munky Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Monkey36
    I like to abuse LSD
    Apple pie

7. NamesAreHard

NamesAreHard Mage Enthusiast (She/He/They) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. ANormalVillager
    2. dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs dont dont do drugs
    3. Pie

8. Johnny Mcgeez

Johnny Mcgeez zzzzzzzzzz HERO

Minecraft:
    1. ShadyCandian (i spelt this wrong and i regret life)
    2. My favorite drug are shrooms. I get high in the quest Shattered Minds. Honestly it was the best time of my life. More sentences to fill up stuff. Another sentence to make a total of 5 sentences
    3. Chocolate Pie

9. Viertuoso

Viertuoso it's epic HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Viertuoso
    H.
    A.
    N.
    Z.
    O.
    3. Cherry

10. GaryIsAdopted

GaryIsAdopted I’m gay

Guild:
    1. Normalboard

2. Fire powder is my favorite drug because it makes me wanna live with the lava.It gets you addicted and it helps you travel really slowly with the horrible dodging abilities you get with it. It is a uncommon drop from killing things but then there is shit qualities of it and of course the worst quality is the best. You should try it or else I will kill you to you try it.

3. Apple Pie

11. Dofima

Dofima I happen to be a very scientific sciencer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Ι_Darky_I
    2. Spayeti is not a yeti. Spayeti is something like a drug. Spayeti isnt spagheti. I love eating the Spayeti. Spayeti is love Spayeti is life
    3. Cheese Pie

12. T-Flex

T-Flex At the gym HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. ectoplasmaticgoo
    2. In high school days, I used to study overnight, a lot. For this one subject, I decided to stay awake for 2 days. In order to stay awake, I took 2 of the same pills. They worked, a little bit too much than I wanted them to. So, after the 2 days, I went to sleep, but the pill effect still hasn't worn off. I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't, instead, I experienced a lucid dream. I was completely paralyzed, but fully aware of my surroundings. All of a sudden, I felt like someone pulled the blanket off of me. I almost shat my pants, I was never that scared in my entire life. The drug? Some kind of a coffee pill with extreme amounts of caffeine you can get on ebay. Taking 2 was a suicide.
    3. Cheesecake with fruit on top, preferably currant or strawberry.

13. Blizzardgale

Blizzardgale Famous Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    1. blizzardgale

2. I adore magic mushrooms that contain psilocybin, a hallucinogenic substance. A person can eat these mushrooms, brew a tea with them, mix them with other foods or, as some people do to mask their bitter taste, coat them with chocolate and then eat them. Approximately 30 minutes after being taken, their hallucinogenic effects can start. A person’s perceptions of color, sound and light may change. Surfaces may seem to move or ripple. Moving object may seem to have visible trails that linger behind them. Along with these effects, some people also develop nausea, muscle weakness, and other physical changes. Changes in perception and thinking can last between three and eight hours. Often, one can cast a glimpse of Yahya's true form whilst under the effects.

3. Apple pie

14. Gort

Gort His Royal Pimpness CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. Gortii
    2. I. FUCKING. LOVE. CRACK. COCAINE!!!!!!
    3. pumpkin

15. Stag2007

Stag2007 360 mlg hipster cat | Avos Air Cat

1. B3nski_bear

2. Mushrooms
    Bleach
    Bleach
    I cba to wrte more

3. Apple pie

16. Vibin5202_789

Vibin5202_789 Hmmm CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. Vbn5202_789

2. Idk because i like all of them very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
    3. I dont like pie

17. Kolking3268

Kolking3268 Chill Guy

Minecraft:
    1Kolking3268
    2, Just
    Dont
    do
    Drugs
    Okay?
    3, Apple pie

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  18. zPurity

zPurity Water = H20 B/C H20 IS Water VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    #1) zPurity
    #2) Cocain b/c the process is cool and fun. and I like it cause I get energy and very high. I feel like superman I can fly away from problems. I also really like the phrase "SNORT THE COKE". plus it's white like another thing.
    #3) my gradmas homemade pizza pie

19. clau012

clau012 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    1. clau012
    2. My favorite drug is the live you can never stop cosumeing it or you die
    3. Cheesecake

20. reformedsmashers

reformedsmashers Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    1. TheSmashers
    2. A. Stack. Of. Liquid. Emeralds.