Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story Angels And Demons: Chapter 2

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Amun_Ra, Nov 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amun_Ra

Amun_Ra 『One Who Steals the Principle of Fire』

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Previous Chapter: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/angels-and-demons-chapter-1.164002/
    Hub Thread: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/angels-and-demons-a-legends-story-hub.163016/

Chapter 2: Elven Assassin
    ~
    Nicolas~

The sun sets, and Jenkis finally pays me emeralds, and give me permission to leave the Wild Boar. I walk down the streets, enjoying the cool air of the night.

The night was old, and there were no-one else nearby.

Let's have some fun, shall we? I think to myself.

I start sprinting toward the small woods next to Nolden. As I was about to enter the patch of forest, I jump into the air, and unfurl my wings.

With three meters wingspan, my jet-black wings flap powerfully as I rise into the air. I am vibrating from joy: Flying feels so good. My wings being stretched after hours of being tucked in and hidden beneath my cloak. I can feel the cool air seeping through my feathers.

I rise up and up, and soon, I was way above the town. When I am in the air, my vision is extremely good. I can see every detail in Nolden. The three drunk men walking out of the Wild Boar, the young fox sneaking behind the houses.

I do flips and practice fighting in the air. I always imagined that, as an angel, time would come for me to fight in the air.

When my body is warm, and I feel like I have done enough, I slowly descend down into the town.

As I glance at the town below me, I see something happening below.

A small figure is standing in middle of five unconscious bodies. She's the elf girl from the Wild Boar. She holds a dagger in one hand.

Only one man is left standing. He calls for help, then start bolting away. With inhuman speed, the elf bounds up to the man and kick him at the back of his head. The man goes limp and falls to the ground. The girl reach down and take something out of the man's pouch.

Thief. I think. I angle myself and land quietly on top of a house.

The girl is now dragging the bodies toward a corner, where she pulls out a rope from her bag and start tying the men. I draw my spear free from my back, and leap off the roof.

The girl reacts fast. She jumps backward as I land in front of her. I take a quick jab at her chest, but she parries the attack with her dagger. The girl look at my face, and a look of recognition cross her face.

I use her state of being distracted and leap to her side. I am as fast as she is: a result of being an angel.

The girl then does something unexpected: She used magic.

Magic is strictly forbidden in Fruma. The girl crouches, and and sharp particles spin around her. The particles cut into my skin, shallow but painful. I am also knocked back.

The girl turn to look at me. Fine, you're using magic. I think.

I swing my spear diagonally, and conjure a small explosion in front of me, using the magic of my spear. The Bash makes the girl knock into a wall.

I lunge at her again with my spear, but the girl bring her cloak around her, and vanishes. I curse and cast a Bash again. The girl cries out, and the grey cloak falls to the ground, torn. However, the girl stays invisible.

Something flash behind me. I turn, faster than any human could, but is too late. The girl, who is now visible, uses her dagger to cut my shoulder. The pain makes my knees buckle and fall to the ground.

The fabric of my cloak slides down, revealing my black wings. I am about to cast a spell, when I see the girl's stunned look, and something behind her.

From her back grow a pair of large, white wings.

"Over there!" Someone shouts. A group of people run into the alley, and freeze as they see us.

Next chapter: https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/angels-and-demons-chapter-3.164277/

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    ZiyiCrafting and Plasma~ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.